Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 11 2023, 12:23 PM

I have a question about quests, I have 2 quests that need sunflowers and yellow ink, I have the sunflowers and was just going to fill 1 quest by myself (which I done first) and then do the other quest via my neighbours facilities by working their factories as I have the employee lifeline, but instead it filled both and now I have to wait an hour (no biggie but I though each quest was individual, so if I wanted to fill both by myself I would have to click on 'start batch' twice) or click on each individual quest and fill it that way. (you know what I mean, I'm not very good at explaining things)
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 11 2023, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I have a question about quests, I have 2 quests that need sunflowers and yellow ink, I have the sunflowers and was just going to fill 1 quest by myself (which I done first) and then do the other quest via my neighbours facilities by working their factories as I have the employee lifeline, but instead it filled both and now I have to wait an hour (no biggie but I though each quest was individual, so if I wanted to fill both by myself I would have to click on 'start batch' twice) or click on each individual quest and fill it that way. (you know what I mean, I'm not very good at explaining things)
Hi Alexandra

I moved your post to the thread about Quests as it has nothing to do with the New Release thread.

It has been that way since the beginning, if you have the same step in different quests, then they are started when you only start one of them.

If you want to make a suggestion, then post it in our Suggestion section. There is a thread for Quest suggestions where you can post.

This is the link to Suggestions section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 11 2023, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Alexandra

I moved your post to the thread about Quests as it has nothing to do with the New Release thread.

It has been that way since the beginning, if you have the same step in different quests, then they are started when you only start one of them.

If you want to make a suggestion, then post it in our Suggestion section. There is a thread for Quest suggestions where you can post.

This is the link to Suggestions section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Ok, thank you marymarcel, in future i'll do my friends facilities first before filling the other quest by myself
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 11 2023, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Ok, thank you marymarcel, in future i'll do my friends facilities first before filling the other quest by myself
You are welcome Alexandra
Old Feb 11 2023, 10:51 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi LisaScobbee
Please try to harvest only one or two iris after the time has passed and see if they apply to your quest.
That worked. So what happened?
Old Feb 12 2023, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
That worked. So what happened?
Hi LisaScobee

As I said in my previous response, it could be that you irrigated the flowers and they gave you the false impression they were ready to harvest when they were still growing.

Glad your quest step was completed.
Old Mar 09 2023, 05:13 PM

Default quest - produce champagne barrel

I have had to restart this quest 3 times .. the first two times when i went into the facility I clicked on the batch twice when I went back to the quest it had 18 hours .. I got out of the quest and went back again and it said 6 hours .. this did this last night and this morning.. I am back from my errands today and the quest was as if I had not even started the batch. So I did this again and I got the 18 hours again. Quite a bug ... I wouldn't be surprised if you checked it and it was back to not even being started.
Old Mar 09 2023, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I have had to restart this quest 3 times .. the first two times when i went into the facility I clicked on the batch twice when I went back to the quest it had 18 hours .. I got out of the quest and went back again and it said 6 hours .. this did this last night and this morning.. I am back from my errands today and the quest was as if I had not even started the batch. So I did this again and I got the 18 hours again. Quite a bug ... I wouldn't be surprised if you checked it and it was back to not even being started.
Hi Lillymc,
What quest are you having the problem with? We do not have any way to go into a quest to see the times or how many have been started for each step.

EDIT: Is this the quest for Make Bellini? If so then the problem you have is you need 10 champagne barrels in order to produce Champagne aged 5yrs and then produce Bellini for your quest.

The winery produce 2 champagne barrels every 6 hours, so if you have 5 Winery you can start a batch in every facility and you will get 10 champagne barrels in 6 hours. If you don't then you will need a total of 30 hours to produce all the champagne barrels you need. The winery is a coin facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 09 2023 at 05:56 PM.
Old Mar 09 2023, 10:43 PM

Default champagne barrel

It wasn't how many I clicked on - the product wouldn't start .. or it would say it was started and then wouldn't start. I cleared out the cache then started again .. it seems to have fixed it although I have never seen a product in a quest act like this before. It seems a bit off ... I have had this happen before with making the petro barrel ... but if it goes through or not I won't know for another 2-4 hours ... I can always just wait it out .. another quest will come along anyway.
Old Mar 09 2023, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
It wasn't how many I clicked on - the product wouldn't start .. or it would say it was started and then wouldn't start. I cleared out the cache then started again .. it seems to have fixed it although I have never seen a product in a quest act like this before. It seems a bit off ... I have had this happen before with making the petro barrel ... but if it goes through or not I won't know for another 2-4 hours ... I can always just wait it out .. another quest will come along anyway.
Hi lilymc,
The thing with the quests that require wines is most of the aged wines need more than 1 batch of the basic wine. So you either have to start enough batches in 1 winery and wait for the total time for them all to complete or use multiple wineries to start a batch in each so the all run simultaneous and all complete in the same shorter time.

One other problem as in your second part about making petrochemical barrels is to pay attention when you go to the facility. If the only button showing at the bottom of the product you need is the Start Batch without a +1 button then the facility is full and you can not start a batch at that time in that facility. It will show that one has started when you return to the quest, but when you close the manager and reopen it will show as not started.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline