Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 12 2023, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnK67 View Post
I give 4 neighbors advance notice through specific neighbors that my facilities have been posted and can be worked.

But cannot change the names, so others of my neighbors can get this benefit from me. Trying to change the names, only brings it back to the original four, or thinks that I want to do a custom change of names, which isn't what I wanted to happen.

Maybe I am not explaining myself correctly. When I post my facilities to friends to be worked, I use specific 4 persons, my brother and sister-in-law, and two other neighbors. But taking the check mark out of the box of the others and choosing two completely new people, the program won't accept the change and reverts back to the original way I had it.
Hi BigJohn

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you get the pop up to post to facebook, see that you have a check mark for News feed on the left.

Then click in the option you have to the right and you will see more options there, if non of them fit with what you need, then click in See more.

You have the information in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6298318

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending