Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 24 2022, 09:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default respone

Quote:
Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
I too agree about the plowing stuff. I don't typically hire the same people to harvest and plow. Sometimes I just like to plow my own farm. If people don't want to harvest my crops without complaining about plowing I would appreciate if they would just leave my farm and I will hire people who are happy to be harvesting my crops.

I'm also kind of sick of people who think they are entitled to my entire farm when I hire them. I'll hire 2-3 people depending on the conditions in the market place. I don't have time to sit around and wait for people to respond. If I don't get a quick response there I move on to hiring the next person I see there which results in, sometimes, a lot of people hired. If you don't like it leave my farm and get hired at some one elses but don't tell me how many people to hire on my farm.

thank you for explaining how the multiple people hired tends to happen. it sure does help clear that up.
Old Sep 28 2022, 05:41 PM

I understand why people want to h/p. It's one time across the farm if you have the combine and just h alone doesn't get xp. I don't like getting hired with others because we end up both doing the same work and one of us not getting credit if the processor is slow. If I do get hired with others I leave that farm. Each to his own.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Sep 29 2022, 09:52 AM

Depends how many others. If someone's hired the whole market, I'm outta there. But where there's only one other person, and a lot of farms, I will continue working, but not on the same farm.
Old Nov 19 2022, 11:16 AM

Default Don't accept if noot going to do

I am tired of people accepting a job for doing multiple chores and then only do one thing, such as harvest. Then they get mad at me if I hire someone to do everything they have left behind because they say it slows them down. I want a way to fire people.
Old Jun 21 2023, 01:06 PM

Not sure where to ask this, but when did Experience Points go down from 30 to 1, when going to each neighbor and doing whatever task (like raking, watering, etc) pops up?
Old Jun 21 2023, 01:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny4u2 View Post
Not sure where to ask this, but when did Experience Points go down from 30 to 1, when going to each neighbor and doing whatever task (like raking, watering, etc) pops up?
Hi Sonny4u2,
It is in the Game Guide chapter about Neighbors:
You earn 300 coins and 30 experience points (commonly referred to as XP) for each tending you do for a neighbour (watering, weeding or raking) in 24 hours. The limit if 100 tends per day. If you exceed this, then your experience points earned will reduce from 30XP to 1XP per visit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2023, 01:33 PM

Oh Ok Thank you
Old Jun 29 2023, 09:28 AM

I am not sure if it is ok to post my concern here. It is also about hiring but in my case posting work for neighbors. The Facebook version used to have the option "Game Friends" which is gone. Here, the new version, does not even show me my neighbors or where to post work for neighbors. Can you please help me to get this updated so I can participate with my neighbors again? thank you ~ Astrid
Old Jun 29 2023, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
I am not sure if it is ok to post my concern here. It is also about hiring but in my case posting work for neighbors. The Facebook version used to have the option "Game Friends" which is gone. Here, the new version, does not even show me my neighbors or where to post work for neighbors. Can you please help me to get this updated so I can participate with my neighbors again? thank you ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestions section not the General Feedback section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2023, 12:14 PM

Default Working at the market - a reminder for everyone

No one should have to remind everyone that when you are being hired for jobs at the market please do what you've been asked to do. There's been a few complaints in the groups that they've hired someone asking to be hired for so and so and then NOT finishing the job, or doing half a job and then leaving.

If you want to be hired for the 1 job only and you get hired to do everything you do have the right NOT to accept it, but if you do accept it do everything you've been asked. Remember YOU are the one losing out if you don't complete all jobs as YOU WON'T get the bonus chest. BUT NOT finishing also hurts the owner of the farm, as they are helping you get the things you need and then you just leave without explanation as to why. It's not on. If you feel you won't have time to do 44 farms and all jobs, don't accept it. Really, it's not that hard.

For some people, the bonus chest doesn't bother them, but that bonus chest helps you get extra coins, extra XP and extra products so it is worth getting.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88