Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 15 2024, 11:43 AM

restarted. unchecked all boxes except facs. no one rec'd benefit or worked non-workable and no change in fac manager for non-workable. did run memchache as well
Old Apr 15 2024, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
restarted. unchecked all boxes except facs. no one rec'd benefit or worked non-workable and no change in fac manager for non-workable. did run memchache as well
Hi Missy Lou,
Someone had to have worked them if it changed in the Farm Pass priveleges. We do not have access to your activity log to see who, nor do we have data available to see when or who worked them.

The activity log is limited to how many items can be shown with older ones dropping off the list. It may have dropped if you have had a lot of activity, of facility work, help with quests, ship and train functions, etc. since they were worked. They could have been worked as early as midnight eastern time which was 13 hours ago. If you have refilled your facilities since then you would not see the lower amounts in those.
If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2024, 01:26 PM

thanks Taz. i checked after i posted and then followed your directions.
there was only a few ppl that worked my facs so was easy to see.
i will send msg to support
ty
Old Apr 16 2024, 06:29 AM

Please could I ask if when trying to complete the farm pass rewards there could be a slight change. When we get a very specific gift requirement eg receive 15 strawberries, we are allowed to exchange gifts sent to those required as now there is nowhere within the game to specifically ask for a specific gift and as many no longer use FBook , it is so unlikely to get all gifts needed . I am sure as developers you would rather encourage players to remain playing than get so frustrated that they leave. Many thanks for reading and perhaps consider
Old Apr 16 2024, 07:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Please could I ask if when trying to complete the farm pass rewards there could be a slight change. When we get a very specific gift requirement eg receive 15 strawberries, we are allowed to exchange gifts sent to those required as now there is nowhere within the game to specifically ask for a specific gift and as many no longer use FBook , it is so unlikely to get all gifts needed . I am sure as developers you would rather encourage players to remain playing than get so frustrated that they leave. Many thanks for reading and perhaps consider
Hi meirwen59,

Your original post is still in the suggestions section. I have copied your post to the help and support thread for Farm Pass so I could reply to you as it's not sounding like you are aware of some of these methods to request a specific gift to be sent to you:

When you first see a specific gift goal.....
  • If you already have a matching gift in your Pending Gifts section of your Gift Manager, accept just one of them. Then go to your My Gifts section and instead of storing it, click on More to request it which then shows up to your farming friends in Other Wall Requests. When they send it and you accept it, it counts towards your goal.

• If you do not have a matching gift in your Pending Gifts section of the Gift Manger, you can exchange just one gift for the gift that you need and again instead of storing it, click on More to request it which then shows up to your farming friends in Other Wall Requests. When they send it and you accept it, it counts towards your goal.

• When it's something like a specific gifted tree and you already have one placed on your farm, you can click on that tree on your farm, then click on Request as Gift and request it as a gift. That request then shows up to your farming friends in Other Wall Requests. When they send it and you accept it, it counts towards your goal.

• If you already have an accepted gift in your My Gifts section that matches that goal, you can click on the More to request it which then shows up to your farming friends in Other Wall Requests. When they send it and you accept it, it counts towards your goal.

• Using in game Messages. If it's only one gift or perhaps a few gifts needed, you can also send a message any of your farming friends and ask them if they can send you the specific gift that you need. As long as they are able to send you a gift and they can then use the Gift Icon on the message that you have sent to them to send you the specific gift that you need.

With this method you might want to send a message to any that are currently online at that time as they may be able to send them sooner. If they can't send at that particular time, they can still use that message to send you it later in the day when they can next send you a gift.

Remember to reload the game for your goal counter to update especially if your farming friends have used the Other Wall Request page to send you a gift that you requested.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 17 2024, 10:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Why with farm pass do you have the same quest for a single player I have to get a certain level for neighbor quest 2 different ones reach place 6 and place 5 also have to help some 2 neighbor with theirs Then with trains i need to unload 1 supreme and 1 enhanced trains i don't have and cant afford looks like i wont get to complete this farm pass i paid for again
Old Apr 17 2024, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by highoslvr@aol.com View Post
Why with farm pass do you have the same quest for a single player I have to get a certain level for neighbor quest 2 different ones reach place 6 and place 5 also have to help some 2 neighbor with theirs Then with trains i need to unload 1 supreme and 1 enhanced trains i don't have and cant afford looks like i wont get to complete this farm pass i paid for again
Hi Highoslvr,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the farm pass as you are asking a question and not making a suggestion.
It is not usual for you to get the same goal twice like you have but it can happen as the goals are assigned randomly by the server.
Please note that both of the daily quests are not for helping your neighbors with co-op quests. One is for you to help them with their quests and the other is for you to complete 2 of your own co-op quests.
For the placement in the NCC as long as you finish 5th place then you will complete both of these goals. If you finish at 6th place then you will complete just the one.
The train ones if you have a super neighbor or 2 with those trains and they will let you unload them for them then you can complete those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 17 2024 at 10:42 AM.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs