Old Feb 05 2021, 10:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
My layered farms work fine. I have notice you can not layer new farms I've tried every laying trick I know and nothing works
Maybe your definition of layering is different from mine, but after reading your post I just did a test and was able to create a small area of layered fields.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 05 2021, 10:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptysmith View Post
Today was the first day I noticed it. My layered green grapes were on a 50X50 farm and I only harvested 667000 grapes instead of the usual 2,000,000 (approximate). Yesterday everything worked as expected.
Did you check the amount right after you finished harvesting, or did you reload the game first? If I check right after harvesting it doesn't seem to take into account the bonus amount; I never get the right amount until I've reloaded the game.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 06 2021, 02:33 AM

Default Stacking of crops still possible?

After the conversion of the softare, is stacking of crops (9 times more crops/farm) still posible on new farms?
Old Feb 06 2021, 05:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansD View Post
After the conversion of the softare, is stacking of crops (9 times more crops/farm) still posible on new farms?
Hi HansD,

I have moved your post to the thread were some discussion about layering is. You can read back the last few pages of this thread to see what other members are saying about it, but I am sorry we are not allowed to let anyone post instructions should they find one is working at this time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 07 2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Maybe your definition of layering is different from mine, but after reading your post I just did a test and was able to create a small area of layered fields.
after I did that post I found a way to layer it different from the way I used to do it but it will work for now
Old Feb 07 2021, 07:54 PM

wish i never let anyone change mine from 3 layers to 9 layers .nothing but problems now with placing anything on my farms. be ok with me if Raul says remove the 9 layers ,love farmtown. i will play as long as i am able to play.i will buy cash as long as i play
Old Feb 10 2021, 12:50 AM

Level:
XP:

I just wish everyone would stop talking about layering farms at the moment... take a breath and wait till the game is back in full before complaining or threatening to quit playing, its just a game.. LOL
Old Feb 11 2021, 02:00 AM

Wow! I know, Right??
Old Feb 21 2021, 08:22 AM

I have been waiting patiently for the change over, knowing its a difficult process and the devs are doing a great job bit by bit. I have been lucky and have no problems, till i tried yesterday to do 2 layers on one of my smaller farms, and see if that was working. It did it, but not right, and when i tried to harvest the crop i couldn't use any of my tools/combined, i had to do it one plot at a time, which took forever and it wasn't right. So obviously layering is not feasable at this moment, hopefully once the devs have finished this process will work again. By the way, it's only crops i layer, not trees or flowers.
Old Feb 23 2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I just wish everyone would stop talking about layering farms at the moment... take a breath and wait till the game is back in full before complaining or threatening to quit playing, its just a game.. LOL
Hey Aussie Rae,
I know. Kind of silly isn't it? This is part of the reason I asked Taz if he had any suggestions as to dealing with people who need crackers and cheese to go with their whine. I forgot this thread even existed since I have long known that overlapping and layering are cheats and the extended tools only exist to help people deal will those of us who layer.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.