Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2021, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
farms freezing when working as a SN for a neighbor. ID 1644870283
ty Linda
Hi Linda,
Are your neighbor's farms layered? Please try turning off the Show items in your preferences that you don't need for the work before going to their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2021, 05:47 AM

Since the trains and ships and not mentioned in the upgrades schedule, can we sell our lumber, ore and and mineral carrying cars, and ships, which we already paid FC for, in order to purchase the new turbo facs and mines, since they happened to be released just in time for the switchover.
Old Mar 08 2021, 06:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machamo View Post
Since the trains and ships and not mentioned in the upgrades schedule, can we sell our lumber, ore and and mineral carrying cars, and ships, which we already paid FC for, in order to purchase the new turbo facs and mines, since they happened to be released just in time for the switchover.
Hi machamo,

I have moved your post to the game migration thread. There's no need to sell any of your trains and ships just because they are not available to use yet. We don't have specific dates on when any feature currently not available at the moment will be added back. Those will be mentioned in the 1st post on page 1 when we get to use those again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 08 2021, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clohar,
Those facilities, along with some other facilities such as the funeral and Buddhist facilities do not have the produce faster or get more clients buttons to prevent problems with some who think these are not appropriate.
Thank you very much for info Taz. I was aware or the funeral and Buddhist but not for the fortune teller.
Old Mar 08 2021, 05:09 PM

Default Back to normal

Hi I was just wondering how long it's going to be before everything is back up and running

Cheers Lindsay
Old Mar 08 2021, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay63 View Post
Hi I was just wondering how long it's going to be before everything is back up and running

Cheers Lindsay
Hi Lindsay

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

We dont have a time for that, developers are working as fast as possible but before releasing anything more, it has to be tested.

Please keep an eye on the first post, first page of this thread where you can find what is working right now and also it is updated everytime a new feature is added.
Old Mar 08 2021, 05:26 PM

The Plantain Tree is grouped with the bushes instead of the shake trees in the store when you sort by category
Old Mar 08 2021, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
The Plantain Tree is grouped with the bushes instead of the shake trees in the store when you sort by category
Hi JNelson,
If it is then it was that way in the Flash version. As this is minor they will get to it later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2021, 06:07 PM

Are we still working on a twenty hour day? Seems like things are still taking full time instead of a shortened day.
Old Mar 08 2021, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Are we still working on a twenty hour day? Seems like things are still taking full time instead of a shortened day.
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
Everything is the same as it was. Times have not changed. Somethings are 20 hour day and some are 24 hour days.
Closed Thread