Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 02 2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
Earlier when that was happening to me I had to go to the my neighbors tab and remove any neighbors that were no longer active on Facebook (generic picture) and in Farm Town (zero levels and activity information). Went to their Facebook accounts by clicking on name under picture to check to make sure they were no longer active.
Only removed one that said they hadn't played since 2017. Everybody else has their profile pics and has been playing.......some not as much but at least once a week or so.

Or they are still playing but waiting for all of the game to be reloaded as there is not much to do now a days. I know I do not come everyday but mostly every other day.

Ok never mind.....I just went back into the farm and everybodies faces are there.
Old Mar 02 2021, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Only removed one that said they hadn't played since 2017. Everybody else has their profile pics and has been playing.......some not as much but at least once a week or so.

Or they are still playing but waiting for all of the game to be reloaded as there is not much to do now a days. I know I do not come everyday but mostly every other day.
Hi Jean,
Are you seeing their pictures in the My Neighbors tab?
Did you have any in that list that were not showing any data such as level, XP, coins, etc. as in all zeros for those?

The data with the pictures has to come from Facebook and sometimes that data gets interrupted and not sent. Only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache and see if that will help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2021, 09:19 AM

when are you going to get the MAP working ? I can't transfer fuel or hire anybody to do my farms
Old Mar 02 2021, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
when are you going to get the MAP working ? I can't transfer fuel or hire anybody to do my farms
Hi Freemanwpb,
The developers do not tell us when they are going to get any of the remaining funtions working and released.
You can add fuel by clicking on the gas can in the upper left corner of your farms. That will take you to the refueling station.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2021, 10:41 AM

Default Grey screen

If i walk away from farming very long the screen is just grey when i return or getting baits it always turns grey..

Wesley Carter

Old Mar 02 2021, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar0730@bellsouth.net View Post
If i walk away from farming very long the screen is just grey when i return or getting baits it always turns grey..

Wesley Carter

Hi Wesley,
Only thing I can think of is your system is timing out the server connection if you are inactive for very long.

Does clicking the play button bring back your farms or dio you have to close and reopen your farms?
Are you getting the baits from the My Reuest gifts from your neighbors or from free gift sites?
Old Mar 02 2021, 11:07 AM

Default Grey screen

Taz when im getting baits from freefarmtowngifts. Most of the time if i click play it will reload but at times i get your browser doent support Webgl all my drivers are up to date. 16gb of Ram

Old Mar 02 2021, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar0730@bellsouth.net View Post
Taz when im getting baits from freefarmtowngifts. Most of the time if i click play it will reload but at times i get your browser doent support Webgl all my drivers are up to date. 16gb of Ram

Hi Wesley,
Being on a different site and not one supported or owned by Slashkey may be again timing out your connection to the servers.

The WebGl not supported means an error occured. You should be able to close your browser, then reopen your farms and be back in the game.
Old Mar 02 2021, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default hiring

when will we be able to hire people again?
Old Mar 02 2021, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jistover View Post
when will we be able to hire people again?
HI Jistover,
Only the developers know when that will be available. They do not tell us in advance what they are working on or ready to release.
Closed Thread