Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
I am mystified by the comment made in the new upgrade, "
b) Implemented changes to be in compliance with a new Facebook policy to access profile pictures."
Just what does that mean?
Hi christophercilley

Facebook made some changes to have restrictions on how to show our facebook profile pictures which are necessary in the game. Those pictures were missing from the ingame messages and developers fixed that.
Old Nov 10 2020, 08:52 AM

Default Notice to Remove Flash

I just got a notice from Adobe Flash that I should delete it from my computer. I am a Mac user. I tried to put this on one of the posts re Flash, but all those posts are closed. I would like to continue playing FT until HTML5 is available, so I did not remove Flash from my computer. Any recommendations ?

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 01 2020 at 07:54 PM.
Old Nov 10 2020, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I just got a notice from Adobe Flash that I should delete it from my computer. I am a Mac user. I tried to put this on one of the posts re Flash, but all those posts are closed. I would like to continue playing FT until HTML5 is available, so I did not remove Flash from my computer. Any recommendations ?
Hi ckpeer,
Only recommendation is to ignore the message. If you remove Flash you will not be able to play Farm Town until the conversion to HTML5 is completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 25 2020 at 05:06 PM.
Old Dec 03 2020, 07:27 PM

Default Belts and Dans

I am writing to complain about the last two releases of belts and dans for facilities. I think it's not right that you release so dang many facilities at one time. Yesterday I had 54 belts and dans and today 60 belts and dans. We can only post 5 every 12 hrs and the remaining go unposted. Many people rely on these bonuses to help fill facilities. If you release so many facilities at a time---you need to give us several days to post them and let the belts and dans roll over for maybe a couple of days. (maybe even let us post more at a time)

Thanks, Jan
Old Dec 03 2020, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
I am writing to complain about the last two releases of belts and dans for facilities. I think it's not right that you release so dang many facilities at one time. Yesterday I had 54 belts and dans and today 60 belts and dans. We can only post 5 every 12 hrs and the remaining go unposted. Many people rely on these bonuses to help fill facilities. If you release so many facilities at a time---you need to give us several days to post them and let the belts and dans roll over for maybe a couple of days. (maybe even let us post more at a time)

Thanks, Jan
Hi Jan,
I think what most depend on from the belts and dans is added production for less ingredients from their storage as that is permanent. The extra bonus products are really just an added amount that is not that much.

I feel that the developers are trying to catch up with all of the belts and dans for all the facilities prior to the change over from Flash which is why they released them for the remaining 30 facilities. Prior to this release they have always done 10 facilities at a time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2020, 05:31 PM

Default Patches of Snow

What good are snow patches if we cannot cover the ground. Years and years ago, we could so it is possible. Slashky?
Old Dec 05 2020, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
What good are snow patches if we cannot cover the ground. Years and years ago, we could so it is possible. Slashky?
Hi Joyinlife,
The Snow Cover is in the Winter section of the store, if that is what you are looking for.
Old Dec 05 2020, 10:15 PM

think its an absolute insult that we as 11 year players at level 1200 that the maximum is 14million in bonuses that we can collect its unfair how slashkey released so many dans for facilities at the same time why not release the belts when they release a new update every month then we wouldn't be earning "126" bonuses everytime i reloaded my facilities its a tad unfair weighing up what we actually lose especially when i have sooooo much money invested in this game. please make these adjustments Raul and Co.
Old Dec 05 2020, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
think its an absolute insult that we as 11 year players at level 1200 that the maximum is 14million in bonuses that we can collect its unfair how slashkey released so many dans for facilities at the same time why not release the belts when they release a new update every month then we wouldn't be earning "126" bonuses everytime i reloaded my facilities its a tad unfair weighing up what we actually lose especially when i have sooooo much money invested in this game. please make these adjustments Raul and Co.
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as you are not asking a question or posting a problem that we can help you solve.

For each 100 levels you have gone up 1 million has been added for the amount you can collect on bonuses. Thus at level 1200 then you can collect 14 million.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
Old Dec 13 2020, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Hello,
I was looking for the same question regarding changing the grounds to snow. I don't see the option anymore.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity