Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 02 2011, 02:20 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Please drop the FV idea I don't want to have to collect 20 gifts to build a barn or whatever.
I totally agree - I thought that sometimes all the silliness on FV was juvenile - breeding coloured sheep and asking for love potions!!! I dont think the Devs will go that route - they have strived hard I think so far to make this a more "serious" game with some element of fun - like Easter and the easter comp. But I think they are trying hard to keep those of us who are at the top of the levels interested and give us something to strive for. I like the idea of some recognition for planting thousands of crops other than getting farm coins and buying with them.
BTW - I love the combine (its working great now) thank you thank you.[/quote]

i totally agree here!!! i love ft, think it is much cooler than the "other" major farm game, simply cuz i dont have to keep building all my stuff!!! i hate feeling like a beggar, and when i have to ask my neighbors to send me building materials, its a pain in the a#$!! so please please please, nothing like them, they SUCK!!! FARMTOWN RULZZZZ!!!!
Old May 02 2011, 02:49 PM

Folks that don't want to spend real cash on Farm Town, should do as I do and create another Avatar and use that to get farm cash with it and then they can buy the tool or facility that they want when the avatar has enough Farm Cash. I've done that 15 or so times and I know others that have done that at least 25 times.

There is no excuse other than not knowing when one is short of real money, like I am, one just needs to inovate.
Old May 02 2011, 03:12 PM

my #9 farm won'tstay plowed. I have lost the coins but it won't take the plow. tried 6 times
Old May 02 2011, 03:13 PM

Hi , I would just like to point out that it is a breach of Face Books Terms of Service to have more than one Face Book account. This not a criticism of people that do, just a friendly piece of advice. There have been situations were people have had their account suspended for opening too many Face Book accounts.
Old May 02 2011, 04:09 PM

okay, this is 5/2 where are the other facilities that have been coming "tomorrow" for the ;ast 4 days???
Old May 02 2011, 04:23 PM

I agree, where are the facilities we were promised "Tomorrow" which should have been days ago????? I know, I know there were problems and thats why they was probably delayed, BUT the problems have been fixed AND WHY put Facilities in the Market AT ALL if there not ready???
Old May 02 2011, 04:25 PM

Default Combine!!!

Combine Love it Love it Love it
Old May 02 2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi , I would just like to point out that it is a breach of Face Books Terms of Service to have more than one Face Book account. This not a criticism of people that do, just a friendly piece of advice. There have been situations were people have had their account suspended for opening too many Face Book accounts.
They close my 2nd account a long time ago. by logging in to it and shutting it down telling me if I did it again they would close all my accounts.
Old May 02 2011, 04:37 PM

What is the deal with the three new facilities that have been saying "coming tomorrow" for several days now? I'd also like to suggest that, when adding new levels, enough are added so the veteran farmers don't automatically go the highest level. It was fun trying to level up before! Thanks to Slashkey, the developers and the moderators for providing us with such an enjoyable game! It's the BEST on FB!!!
Old May 02 2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtonDogArt View Post
What is the deal with the three new facilities that have been saying "coming tomorrow" for several days now? I'd also like to suggest that, when adding new levels, enough are added so the veteran farmers don't automatically go the highest level. It was fun trying to level up before! Thanks to Slashkey, the developers and the moderators for providing us with such an enjoyable game! It's the BEST on FB!!!
Hi, we are assuming the delay is due to the glitches with the last release.
Closed Thread