Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 12 2023, 01:10 PM

Default Farm Pass Non workable facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Karlene

The rule for the Mayor working them means that your friend has to have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars attached to each train, that way all farms are automatically worked by the Mayor.

So Im not sure why they would abandon the work as it is the Mayor who is working them.

You can see who worked your non workable factories in the Activity panel below the game screen.
You can uncheck all options except for Facilities to be easier to find out who worked them.

About your second account, you do not have to create a new forum account.
You just have to do what you did, you post your problem using this Karlene forum account but providing the link to the other account.
Thanks Mary for your answer. But I don't think I explained my first question well enough.

My question is: I started all of my factories, then posted them. Let's say my sister is the first person to work all of my factories. She has one train with 5 cars, so the mayor does not do all of the work. She works my factories. Does the game count her working them as working the non workable factories, as well, even though they weren't worked?

Thanks again for your patience and speedy reply.

Karlene 100003532236832

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs