Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 10 2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STROOPEWAFFELS View Post
can we hire people to work on our 2nd farms ?? I have a full farm of egg plants and I want to hire some one to harvest and plow,, but how do I do it ????? Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has been posted already..
Also thanks for the cute Christmas things, I had to go back and buy another navity set cos the first one didnt have BABY JESUS in it ..its all good
Yes, you can. When you hire someone now you get a pop up asking which farm you are hiring them to work on.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Dec 10 2009, 04:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacycallaway View Post
I have worked at several farms today and all of them complain that when they refresh their pages the crops are coming back or they are no going away as they are harvested! Also, I am not getting points or the coins. All help would be appreciated! Thanks
People need to stop refreshing until after the worker is finished.........

Old Dec 10 2009, 04:26 PM

For the past two days I have been unable to plow certain sections on both my farms. These plots were previously plowed, planted and harvested. After hiring someone to plow, the plots show up as not being plowed. When I try to plow, the plot is deleted and I am not able to replow it. I have tried reloading the game, re-booting and everyting else I can think to do. I have also tried deleting the unplowed plot, thinking I could re-plow. Nothing seems to work. I would appreciate any help anyone has to offer. Thanks!
Old Dec 10 2009, 04:35 PM

I have maintained my farm but was not visiting the Market Place to PLAY the Harvest and Plow at others farms until yesterday. I visited 9 or 10 farms for various jobs and was pleased to find that payment for plowing appears to be synchronized again. I had only one instance where my numbers changed when I returned to my farm. Someone has made progress on fixing the experience point losses.

I did notice one coin loss problem I have never encountered before:

I had traded Harvest and Plowing jobs with a buddy. She was on my farm and I was on hers. We had crossed paths on the first swap and she had messaged me while we were working our 2nd farms. I went to re-read her message and I noticed when I clicked on the envelope, negative coins came out of my Avatar’s head. I did this twice more to verify and coins were again taken out of my coin count….yet the numbers appeared random like 105, 165 and maybe 195 maybe these were not the exact numbers but they did all end in 5. Now, since it was a buddy working on my farm these may have been the plowing charges that were bleeding through the Farm to Farm vortex but why would they be summed….( For my amusement? Or frustration). In any case I have not seen this problem before and did not see anyplace other than lost coins to post this
Old Dec 10 2009, 05:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayme1964 View Post
Love the 2nd farm, please fix my graph bar its broken im level 60 have 785895 xps but my graph bar has not moved at all, so like im lost have no clue how much further i have to go to finish level 60???? please help.. thank you for your time.
I believe that is because the game goes no further than Level 60 at this time....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 10 2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydeaner View Post
I really think that farmtown has gotten pretty cheap with the rewards for moving up a level...I just reached 32 and expected additional seed choices...none were available beyond pineapples....I spent a lot of time and ft cash to get to these higher levels and find the rewards discouraging. Several of my friends are Farmville players and am considering cancelling my FT application over this.....in fact I think I just will!
Farmville has 70 levels and stops giving seed choices at level 37.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=552364674

Playing since 26th March 2009
Old Dec 10 2009, 06:49 PM

Default losing gifts

I am losing my gifts. When I accept one it goes directly to the send a gift to someone, and the gift is not in my "gift box".
Old Dec 10 2009, 07:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

I was harvesting today and kept losing coints-- finally after reloading and rebooting-- I was harvesting for a neighbor-- Harvesting her farm cost me a little over 80,000 in coins-
When I sarted noticing-- I went from 241,580 to 161,431.. The money went into her coins plus she got the harvest-- she checked her coins and couldn't believe her great luck !!!-- what is this???-- I can't afford to harvest for anyone if my account is depleted every time...My correct farm is not linked by the way-- I don't exist... I figure I lost over 200,000 today trying to earn coins...Needless to say I have to quit harvesting until I hear from someone... I also lost a cash dollar for reaching level 60-- I went from 28 down to 27....Please help...
tropical girl

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by tropicalgirl; Dec 10 2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: typo
Old Dec 10 2009, 11:17 PM

old problem - still havent received my farmtown cash. Had 29 sold 2 mansions, bought a manor and other stuff with coins. Dropped to 14 farmtown cash. Received instructions to manually link my farm. Did that. Help please.
Old Dec 10 2009, 11:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibstressed View Post
old problem - still havent received my farmtown cash. Had 29 sold 2 mansions, bought a manor and other stuff with coins. Dropped to 14 farmtown cash. Received instructions to manually link my farm. Did that. Help please.
you need to post in the official thread about it.
Closed Thread