Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshacklock@neo.rr.com View Post
I too have this same problem...it will plow only one plot at a time...i have fuel and plots are together,I even bought a new one to try, no luck!
Have you tried the above suggestion, to confirm your spaces are removed??
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Dec 08 2009, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

check out my christmas farm... its still under construction but is getting alot of attention these days! Happy Holidays!
Old Dec 08 2009, 05:46 PM

Talking Love it all!

Love the x-mas stuff ! Do wish I could get a snowman without real money though. But hey, it is all great! I love the added levels and crops. You guys are doing a great job!
Old Dec 08 2009, 06:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet.
You ought to add that to your signature. It sure has helped me reduce the need for posting the same thing over and over and over and. . .
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 08 2009, 06:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityOaks View Post
You ought to add that to your signature. It sure has helped me reduce the need for posting the same thing over and over and over and. . .
haha i should!!!
Old Dec 08 2009, 06:25 PM

Unhappy

Raul,

I certainly hope you fix the xp/coins problem pretty soon. It's most disconcerting to harvest or plow for someone and then not get anything. The other fixes you mentioned are just fluff, this other problem is a biggie! Multitudes of farmers are getting pretty disgusted with this ongoing problem.
Old Dec 08 2009, 06:51 PM

I bought Farm Cash and got enough to gift some things to friends, but none of the things I bought (skating rink was what I hoped to give my daughter) gives me the option to send as gifts. how do i gift christmas items? I think I have one of everything and none of them have the option to send as a gift.
Old Dec 08 2009, 07:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by annecky98 View Post
I bought Farm Cash and got enough to gift some things to friends, but none of the things I bought (skating rink was what I hoped to give my daughter) gives me the option to send as gifts. how do i gift christmas items? I think I have one of everything and none of them have the option to send as a gift.
You can not gift items from your farm to another person. Only the things on the Send Gifts page can be gifted.

Old Dec 08 2009, 09:31 PM

Default Thanks a lot

To the concerned howdy;
I read this day about as you said "We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others".We will be glad if soon this problem be solve b4 Christmas day. Merry Christmas and God be bless your site for giving some consideration for us.

Respectfully howdy;

Cherrypie
Old Dec 09 2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Kel View Post
if I am understanding this correctly.... the snowy pine and the maple trees dont hide because the option to hide trees is just for harvestable trees. There probly isnt real reason to hide non-harvestable trees .
The point behind hiding trees, I thought, was to get them out of the way so others could harvest easily when you hire them. Isn't that the same reason we can also hide other non-harvestables such as flowers and buildings?

Rose
Closed Thread