Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
Hi, hoping you will read the announcement completely where they mention more land.
So what do you reckon T45 - Less items or more land ?
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerSyl View Post
Is it true that Farm Town soon will no longer be accessible from Facebook? I got a notice informing me that no more contact from Farmville will be made on Facebook.
What exactly did the message say? Either you misunderstood a Facebook error message, or it's a hoax.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPNWPA View Post
Hello has anyone else received a message from people that to cut a pastes a message to show that your are a active farmer? I just wondering if this was a chain letter or for real.
It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

Old Nov 22 2009, 06:05 PM

Thanks for the good news! I wish you will come up with new bigger land soon...
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveT View Post
I noted a problem now. When harvesting a crop for someone I keep getting the error message "blank crop is not ready to harvest". OK I'm harvesting so obviously it is ready. I notice this realy slows game play down.
Either you clicked the same crop twice, or you clicked a crop that someone else had already clicked.

Old Nov 22 2009, 06:08 PM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Jul 29 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:
Send a message via Skype™ to ninzy

I was actually surprise to see the new tools.. Im lovin my farm now...

Visit Lasang ni Nina

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

I think I uninstalled my Farm Town app. Don't know how to get it back! help
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampcrazy View Post
Where can we find a list of the points needed for the new leverls?
Levels 1 - 34: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=14

Levels 35 - 60: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...54&postcount=1

Quote:
And PLEASE put the mansion back to level 34. There are SO MANY people who have been working towards that and now you've changed the rules midstream.
The rules haven't changed at all. The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.

Old Nov 22 2009, 06:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by teethtolaw View Post
I think I uninstalled my Farm Town app. Don't know how to get it back! help
On your Facebook page, go to:

Settings
Privacy Settings
Applications
Settings
Scroll down to the bottom to where you see "Blocked Applications"
Click Remove. This will unblock it.

Old Nov 22 2009, 06:13 PM

hello,
Loving the additonal levels, The feed back I'm getting is people are starting to again work thier farms, of which is exciting in itself. I have no complaints. They said they were gonna give us storage and they did, they said more levels and they did. So I'm sure before we know it we will get more land also, at least i hope so.
As for any problems with coins and gettig exp they work all that out also. Seems to be working fine. I'm at level 60 now and looking forward to working my way up to the top. Going to make some addtional changes but again its the land thing....
Well thanks again for all the changes. You are all doing great. Much appreciated.

Cindy
Closed Thread