Old Nov 09 2009, 08:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahualady View Post
Thank you for the Hire to Harvest crops feature, I can see I'm not alone with liking this new addition to Farmtown...... I have been reluctant to go to the market because of people completely ignoring me when I say NO TREES PLEASE, and then say Oh sorry I didn't notice you put that...... so thank you once again.
AGREED! Even my hubby butchered my trees when I told him "no"..grrrrr
Now, with this WONDERFUL addition (thanks guys !!!!) my trees are SAFE.
lol lol lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 09 2009, 09:23 AM

Smile upgrades

Loe the new upgrades and additions. Looking forward to more levels. Have been at level 34 for weeks want more to do. More land?
Old Nov 09 2009, 10:15 AM

Thank you for all the new up dates. I look forward to more. Can't wait to decorate my farm for Christmas
Old Nov 09 2009, 10:25 AM

You guys do an amazing job, love all the new changes, especially the Thanksgiving. I AM looking forward to move beyond 34 though. Thanks for a great game.
Old Nov 09 2009, 10:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Further expansion?

Thanks for all of the Thanksgiving items... I really love them!

I've been at Level 34 for quite a while and feel that I'm just maintaining waiting until you add more levels and until I can actually expand my farm. Any idea about when that may happen? It's not as much fun when there's nothing to work towards...

Thanks.
Old Nov 09 2009, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandekw View Post
I've been at Level 34 for quite a while and feel that I'm just maintaining waiting until you add more levels and until I can actually expand my farm. Any idea about when that may happen?
I think they're getting closer to additional levels, as hinted in #4 in the top post. Additional levels and land are two elements that take much longer to implement (without bringing all the servers down) than, say, a handful of new decorations. They have to make sure the servers can take the additional load before they roll out more levels/land to all 27 million users.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 09 2009, 02:30 PM

I love the Thanksgiving theme!!

Please come by and have dinner with me, smile
Old Nov 09 2009, 02:35 PM

Thumbs up Thank You!!

That's what I love about this game....I feel the developers really try to make us farmers happy. You guys are awesome THANK YOU!!

Happy Farming my fellow farmers
Autumn

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...89&ref=profile
Old Nov 09 2009, 03:35 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by becbec View Post
whats going on with the pts? if you dont stay at the farm you harvest and plow till every single plot has been done and all that is left are the plowed plots then you loose all of the pts. this is very frustrating.
I don't know what you mean about being frustrated by having to stay on a farm until every
single plot has been plowed. Um does that mean that if you wanted to leave the farm
before the job was done you don't get the points?
So let me get this straight does that mean that you actually want to leave before the job that you are working at is done? Like you want to leave before the job that somebody
hired you to do is done?

I get frustrated when I hire people and they don't finish the job. They only go for the amount of points they want and then leave. What's up with that? If I did that at a real job
I would soon be fired
Old Nov 09 2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenfarmin' View Post
I don't know what you mean about being frustrated by having to stay on a farm until every
single plot has been plowed. Um does that mean that if you wanted to leave the farm
before the job was done you don't get the points?
So let me get this straight does that mean that you actually want to leave before the job that you are working at is done? Like you want to leave before the job that somebody
hired you to do is done?

I get frustrated when I hire people and they don't finish the job. They only go for the amount of points they want and then leave. What's up with that? If I did that at a real job
I would soon be fired

No, he is speaking of once having done all the plowing/harvesting the owner needed he can then leave without having to wait on the character to finish. You can still do this by hitting the refresh button in your browser instead of the "Go Home" button in FT. If you hit refresh in the browser you do not lose points.
Closed Thread