Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 31 2023, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
April Fools Day. Should we buy the new Farm Town Pass?
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass.
If you want to continue for April with the Farm Pass then yes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2023, 06:28 AM

wondering which part of storage the decorations go as cant find them and i would like to delete them at end each FP finish. as have no use for them
Old Apr 01 2023, 06:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
wondering which part of storage the decorations go as cant find them and i would like to delete them at end each FP finish. as have no use for them
Hi Amanda,
They are in the Items storage. If they are hgoliday decorations then they are under several sub-sections. There is also a section forFarm Pass decorations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2023, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amanda,
They are in the Items storage. If they are hgoliday decorations then they are under several sub-sections. There is also a section forFarm Pass decorations.
found them ty
Old Apr 02 2023, 10:59 AM

What is Farm Pass and how does it work - I have not played farmtown for over 5 plus years
Thx
Old Apr 02 2023, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborra View Post
What is Farm Pass and how does it work - I have not played farmtown for over 5 plus years
Thx
Hi Deborra

I moved your post from Suggestions to the official thread for Farm Pass in Help & Support.
Suggestion section is only to post ideas for the game.

Farm Pass is a new feature for the game, you have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Apr 04 2023, 10:02 AM

Default Where are gift boxes?????

I've gone through some of the posts. I requested "farm pass" but I keep seeing a moderator say they'll move the post to farm pass. I guess I just can't catch on because I've asked the blog & although they give answers I cannot figure out how in the heck to send a "GIFT BOX". Please, help. I've missed a lot of the new farm pass because I can't figure out how to find a gift box. I looked in my storage as some said it had something to do with the two pluses. I'm still clueless. No gift boxes. Where are they?
Old Apr 04 2023, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
I've gone through some of the posts. I requested "farm pass" but I keep seeing a moderator say they'll move the post to farm pass. I guess I just can't catch on because I've asked the blog & although they give answers I cannot figure out how in the heck to send a "GIFT BOX". Please, help. I've missed a lot of the new farm pass because I can't figure out how to find a gift box. I looked in my storage as some said it had something to do with the two pluses. I'm still clueless. No gift boxes. Where are they?
Hi Debhurst,
The Game Guide chapter 34 about the farm pass explains all of the different types of goals and how to find what you need to do.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

The ingredient packs are when someone requests ingredients for a product. You can find those requests in the My Requests/Show Other Wall Requests. They will say send ingredients and that is what you click on to send them.
Old Apr 05 2023, 11:54 AM

Question Ingredient packs

What's an ingredient pack? Tried sending sausage and that didn't work for the Daily Goal.
Old Apr 05 2023, 12:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
What's an ingredient pack? Tried sending sausage and that didn't work for the Daily Goal.
Hi LisaScobee,

An Ingredient pack is what is sent when someone requests an ingredient to make a product, and then someone sends it to them.

When there IS a blue silhouette on the brown gift box you need to click on a friends request for ingredients to send them. One per person, each one counts 1 towards a goal.

If there is NOT a blue silhouette on the brown gift box you have to request an ingredient yourself and friends have to send them. Each one received counts one towards a goal.

There are examples of the different goals in Chapter 34 Farm Pass:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs