Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2011, 04:04 AM

[quote=Raul;4889038]See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Oct 28, 12:10AM EST.

Practice mode of the Round Ups minigame is live. Multiplayer support will be added in 1 - 2 weeks.

Yay - Its quite addictive! But I hope it can be played on my own - I hope I dont have to get friends to play at the same time - I am never on at the same time as them

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 28 2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
I keep running myself into the corrals instead of the animals.

*pathetic little voice* Fish belts?
I second the Fish Belts and I spent several minutes getting cross with the sheep because they wouldnt go in the cow corral!! LOL

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 28 2011, 06:05 AM

Default Semi shortages

I have 5 semis, and am constantly short of meat and chicken... Is something broken there?
Old Oct 28 2011, 07:30 AM
Account Not Linked

[quote=maggiel29;4912714]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Oct 28, 12:10AM EST.

Practice mode of the Round Ups minigame is live. Multiplayer support will be added in 1 - 2 weeks.

Yay - Its quite addictive! But I hope it can be played on my own - I hope I dont have to get friends to play at the same time - I am never on at the same time as them
I can see by the forum that the mini games are now active... since that happened I cant get into FT at all now.. whats with that.. wahhhhh
Old Oct 28 2011, 07:42 AM

[quote=kahra01;4912854]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post

I can see by the forum that the mini games are now active... since that happened I cant get into FT at all now.. whats with that.. wahhhhh
Same thing happened to me. I waited five minutes and now I am in.
Old Oct 28 2011, 08:24 AM

There are several people who are on my Facebook Friends List and FarmTown List that do not appear on any of my lists on Farmtown gifting section, so I am unable to send them gifts. Also, it would be nice if FT My Neighbors list was in alphabetical order.
Old Oct 28 2011, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillie View Post
There are several people who are on my Facebook Friends List and FarmTown List that do not appear on any of my lists on Farmtown gifting section, so I am unable to send them gifts. Also, it would be nice if FT My Neighbors list was in alphabetical order.
The last tab for sending gifts is for Facebook Friends Lists. Are you not getting your lists?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2011, 09:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

still trying to load the mini games........... do you have to be on one of your farms that have the dairy barn , chicken coops etc to play this?? do your animals leave their barns??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 28 2011, 10:48 AM

Just an FYI I thought the mini game was fun. Not something I want to do all day, but it can kill a little time here and there.
Old Oct 28 2011, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
still trying to load the mini games........... do you have to be on one of your farms that have the dairy barn , chicken coops etc to play this?? do your animals leave their barns??
No you don't have to be on any particular farm and it doesn't do anything with your animals. What happens when you try to open the mini-game?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread