Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 21 2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
If you actually think about it ok.....if it was your farm that was actually fertilized then your trees and your flowers on that farm would also be fertilized so i am thinking it is your active plowed and seeded fields that are actually fertilized for the three day period.......so any newly plowed areas would not be then fertilized during that 3 day window......
I believe the whole farm is fertilised so any new plots added during that 3 day period will also be fertilised.

Once the 3 days have passed, you will then need to re-fertilise your farm, although crops fertilised before the previous 3 days had passed, will remain fertilised for double crops.

It would be nice if we could have our trees and flowers fertilised as well but unfortunately, that is not the case.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Aug 21 2010, 11:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I would suggest that the 3 days have passed since you fertilised that farm so any new crops will have to be fertilised.
You can move the fertilizer around to each farm and hover the mouse over the fertilizer and it will tell you how much fertilizer is left and how much time is left that the field will be fertilized.
Old Aug 22 2010, 12:08 AM

I looked at mine today, and it said the one field still had 74 hours that it would be fertilized.
Old Aug 22 2010, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
I think the very first post by Raoul has an update that mentions a small glitch in the harvesting for others on fertilized farms. They are working on it but they do say it corrects itself when you refresh.
Yes, I reviewed the original post. I had already refreshed before I came to the Forum. I will continue to watch my next harvests. If I do not receive the correct amount, I will clear my fields until the "glitch" is fixed.
Old Aug 22 2010, 02:14 AM

Many thanks for the many interesting facets you have added to this game. I love the fertilizer idea, and also the more realistic models of buildings that are now available! The Farm Town people must be very happy and pleased with their work in making this the best game in Face Book!
Old Aug 22 2010, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands Farmer View Post
Could we have the seeder and fertilizer spreader icon in the toolbox for easier access to them?
That would be really useful!
Old Aug 22 2010, 05:38 AM

I love the new update! So many goodies with this one. The new look of the facilites is so much more appealing. The ability to fertilizer crops and double production is beyond fantastic and tempted me beyond resistance to make my first farm cash purchase. I also bought a little extra farm cash to satisfy my current wish list. The 15 extra farm cash for leveling up helped as well. The store sorting is a huge improvement.

Considering the amount of time I spend on farm town the farm cash is pretty cheep entertainment. Less than a night out at the movies or a nice dinner. As others have said - If you don't want to spend "real" money then don't - it's your choice. The game still functions very well without buying the stuff that takes farm cash. Its all about choices and if you really want this stuff then find a way to get it by giving up something else.

PS - Thanks for fixing the double hire plow issue and for allowing us to turn off the show fertilizer crop option.

This is by far the best game on facebook!!
Old Aug 22 2010, 08:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am having a problem with the new plow option. It seems as tho plowers can now plow in areas not previously plowed. Which is probably great for those who like to layer their crops but for those of us who set things up in a certain way it can be quite an anxiety ridden time watching someone plow all over you neatly planned out farm. Also really time consuming having to go back a delete 100's of unwanted plots.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 22 2010, 08:10 AM

For the first time ever, I spent real money on a virtual game, I brought the fertilizer, and its amazing!!!...thank you so much guys..

I often see posts where people show how long they have been playing Farmtown...I know I have been playing since the top level was about 40..it may have been less.. but can't remember exactly when I started playing...is there any way to find out?
Old Aug 22 2010, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
For the first time ever, I spent real money on a virtual game, I brought the fertilizer, and its amazing!!!...thank you so much guys..

I often see posts where people show how long they have been playing Farmtown...I know I have been playing since the top level was about 40..it may have been less.. but can't remember exactly when I started playing...is there any way to find out?
Currently on Page 2 of Help & Support there is a Topic Called START DATE .. if you post your request there together with a link to your farm then they will be able to tell you when you joined. If you do not know how to link your farm there are many people who post notes on how to do this

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Closed Thread