Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2010, 10:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok - I remember seeing a version of this question earlier but don't recall an answer. My farm stays fertilized for "3 days". Is that 72 real - honest to God hours or some kind of madcap Farm Town hours with each "hour" actually being only 50 minutes long? (therefore the farm will stop being fertile (for "new" crops) in only 60 human hours (2 and 1/2 REAL days) ???
Old Aug 20 2010, 10:52 PM

I don't recall an official comment on this, but it seems to be 3 full-length days (72 hours) rather than 3 FT days (60 hours). Fertilisation runout on the first farm I fertilised a few hours ago, and I did that one pretty much as soon as the update came out. That's a bit over 72 hours ago now. I'm plesantly surprised because I was expecting it to be based on FT days.
Old Aug 21 2010, 12:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
oops I think I fixed it Ginasue....... I tried to do that think where you put your farm name instead of seeing the link itself.... ugh it didn't work at all duh me if it works don't fix it LOL
Type the name of the farm...click the little hyperlink *little world symbol* and paste in your farm id in the pop up box
Old Aug 21 2010, 12:48 AM

Sunny, I went to the BB Code site and followed the intructions on there. In fact did some copy and paste then change, to be able to have just the farm name show. Didn't like how my Facebook ID showed.

Just sent you the code in how to list your farm in your sig.
Old Aug 21 2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKB View Post
Ok - I remember seeing a version of this question earlier but don't recall an answer. My farm stays fertilized for "3 days". Is that 72 real - honest to God hours or some kind of madcap Farm Town hours with each "hour" actually being only 50 minutes long? (therefore the farm will stop being fertile (for "new" crops) in only 60 human hours (2 and 1/2 REAL days) ???
As some already confirmed in this thread about the manure spreader: 3 days = 72 hours. The great things about this new fertilizer are:

1. You have 250 units on the first purchase, ready to fertilize to 5 farms.
2. If your seeds are on 99% growth, once spread the manure you will have double the harvest.
3. Everything seeding in this 72 hours time frame will be double as well.
3a. Even when the fertilized field only active in less than an hour, any seeding still get double. In other words, you can still plant any of a 4/3/2/1-FarmTown-day seeds in the field that fertilized in less than an hour, and still get double the amount.
Old Aug 21 2010, 01:24 AM

Love this game.. I bought the Big Bulldozer and accidentally click on it with the small bulldozer and it deleted my big one without notifing me that it was going to delete it.
Old Aug 21 2010, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbabs View Post
Love the new updates - but please get rid of the limit on the animal sheds... I don't want a shed on each farm. I have a dairy that is holding 202 cows since before this update, and I get milk from all of them. The limit is silly - it's just a number - you could have it max out at 500 and there shoudl n't be any issues.
LOVE the fertalizer - bought one for me and a friend. I don't mind spending $$$ on such a great game.
Please let us have more farms next - I wanna play & decorate more hehehe
(ps - I know I am never satisfied - I always want more more more - but it's FT's fault for making such an addictive game!)
Yes, we need more farms!! Please!!! I need something to keep me busy, and farmville absolutley SUX!!! I love this game, but it is getting boring...need a new farm or 2 or 3 to decorate.
Old Aug 21 2010, 03:44 AM

thanks guys just when l think you have sypassed yourself and it cant get any better it does wow !!!!!! now about farm 6 lol xx
Old Aug 21 2010, 03:50 AM

I think the sort feature in the store is great. I didn't notice that there were new buildings until I saw my friend's new beach house. What a pleasant surprise. Gave me something to do tonight. I actually enjoy the new homes more than the facilities (at least for the moment). Many thanks.

It's a Wonderful Life
No Imagination
Chapel in the Woods
William's Tudor
Wildwood Doo Wop
Frozen in Time

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1362884000
Old Aug 21 2010, 07:03 AM

Thanks for all the new updates, however, I think the amount of items that can only be purchased with Dollars is a bit unfair as it take so long to get these, as you only get 1 dollar for each new level you reach. How would you get them once you reach the top level?
Closed Thread