Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 27 2023, 03:50 PM

posted my facilities x2 on the new website and most of my friends cannot see my posts i sent them again just incase but still the same results just thought i'd post here with Raul leaving it in his notes.
Old Apr 27 2023, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
posted my facilities x2 on the new website and most of my friends cannot see my posts i sent them again just incase but still the same results just thought i'd post here with Raul leaving it in his notes.
Hi Alexm,
A fix has been done for that. Try reloading your farms and then post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2023, 03:56 PM

i have reloaded x3 times and nothing??? just thought i'd report it im playing in Opera GX
Old Apr 27 2023, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
i have reloaded x3 times and nothing??? just thought i'd report it im playing in Opera GX
Hi Alexm,
Please report it to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2023, 11:02 PM

someone posted up about meme cache for both sites but can't find where it is to bookmark it
Old Apr 27 2023, 11:16 PM

Hi ........ about 10 am pacific time .......... something happened to my facilities ....... i had 4,035 units ...... an had 1,900 turned on ......... now ....... it says i have 122 .......an i can work 102 of them ....... sure hope this can be fixed ....... ty .......ty for the game of the century ....... ty for all your hard work .....
Old Apr 27 2023, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
Hi ........ about 10 am pacific time .......... something happened to my facilities ....... i had 4,035 units ...... an had 1,900 turned on ......... now ....... it says i have 122 .......an i can work 102 of them ....... sure hope this can be fixed ....... ty .......ty for the game of the century ....... ty for all your hard work .....
Hi Hurican,
There was a bug introduced earlier to day that was corrected about 8:00 PM.
Click on the funnel filter to reset your facilities as you had them.
Old Apr 27 2023, 11:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
someone posted up about meme cache for both sites but can't find where it is to bookmark it
Hi Amanda,
They are both listed in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Apr 28 2023, 03:47 AM

Please help. I hadn't played through Facebook for years. I have gone in through Facebook but I didn't need to register. I am managing to play through Facebook but I don't see a notification box that I can click on to register for the new farmtown.com website version. Why am I not seeing this box? I have tried logging in to the new website but I can't remember password. I know others had this problem initially, but it was resolved by there being a notification box on the Facebook version. I have not got this. How come? What am I doing wrong? Please help!
Old Apr 28 2023, 06:15 AM

is there an ETA on when the neighbor and buddy limit will be increased?
Closed Thread