Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 04 2022, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMatthew,
Please wait for Raul to post the new release.
Will do. Thanks.
Old May 04 2022, 05:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Default screen isnt right

about a month ago my moms farmtown screen shrunk and she has a bar at the top with a big X ON THE TOP LEFT HAND SIDE ANY WAY HOW TO HELP HER? THANKS MRS FLOWER POTS
Old May 04 2022, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs flower pots View Post
about a month ago my moms farmtown screen shrunk and she has a bar at the top with a big X ON THE TOP LEFT HAND SIDE ANY WAY HOW TO HELP HER? THANKS MRS FLOWER POTS
Hi mrs flower pots,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about display issues.
This is not something Farm Town did. What browser is she using? It may be the browser or something she has changed that has caused this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2022, 05:28 PM
Account Not Linked

she is using chrome
Old May 04 2022, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs flower pots View Post
she is using chrome
Hi mrs flower pots,
Please have her make sure it is updated. Also make sure she doesn't have any addons or plugins added recently to it.
She could also try a different browser to make sure it is browser related. Just have to make sure cookies and pop ups are allowed according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2022, 07:29 PM

I know this is for suggestions, but I can't find where to ask the question. I can't get the sound turned off. No matter what I do. We even installed an extension in Chrome for sound control, turned off the sounds, then went back into FT and couldn't get the fullscreen to come up. Had to go back into Chrome and disable the extension. Then everything worked, except now I have the sound back. Clicking on the sound icon does not work. I have to keep the sound turned off on my computer. This has always been an issue for me. Please let me know what to do. Thanks.
Old May 27 2022, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I know this is for suggestions, but I can't find where to ask the question. I can't get the sound turned off. No matter what I do. We even installed an extension in Chrome for sound control, turned off the sounds, then went back into FT and couldn't get the fullscreen to come up. Had to go back into Chrome and disable the extension. Then everything worked, except now I have the sound back. Clicking on the sound icon does not work. I have to keep the sound turned off on my computer. This has always been an issue for me. Please let me know what to do. Thanks.
Hi NJones

I moved your post to the thread about Display issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music in Help & Support.

Please do not click in the sound icon, you need to hover your mouse on the sound icon , another icon for music should drop down.
Then you can click in both of them to turn them red.

If that doesnt work for you, then clear your memcache and try again.

If your issue is not fixed, please contact Support team .
Old May 29 2022, 10:01 PM

Please help me. I accidentaly put water cover on Farm 28. I know that I can temporarily turn it off, but then my Christmas Farm on 4 is affected too. And I like the snow year round. I am in the process of enlarging the farm to make room for new facilities with a section of a pond and river and flowers also. The farm is a tree farm before I started to enlarge it and I am keeping the trees. I want to permanently take off the water color. PLEASE?? frmrfbi Thank you.
Old May 29 2022, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
Please help me. I accidentaly put water cover on Farm 28. I know that I can temporarily turn it off, but then my Christmas Farm on 4 is affected too. And I like the snow year round. I am in the process of enlarging the farm to make room for new facilities with a section of a pond and river and flowers also. The farm is a tree farm before I started to enlarge it and I am keeping the trees. I want to permanently take off the water color. PLEASE?? frmrfbi Thank you.
Hi frmrfbi,
All you have to do is buy a different ground cover from the same place you bought the water cover. Each of the covers are only 100 coins. They are at the bottom of the Paths/Grounds section of the store.
Old Jun 04 2022, 05:52 PM

I think maybe this is a display issue. Was moving my orange and apple trees around on farm number one and the game got confused as to which was which. Sometimes it said a tree was an apple and sometimes an orange????? I asked Sqrl they said run memcache, I remember it from playing before. But it didn't fix it till I stored all trees and ran it. I suppose it's fixed but why did it happen.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1133&farm_ix=0

Sqrl says I should put my userid 106580765411133

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide