Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 09 2019, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just updated first post:

Post Release Updates - October 9th, 7:30PM

- The brown dot in the Neighbours Bar and the brown marking on avatar labels in the marketplaces are now aware of the availability of Regular Products Purchase Offers
- Small adjustments to the layout of the offers to make it more clear when you sold and when you bought products
- Added 'Rules' and 'Benefits' buttons to the Trading Warehouse screen with explanations of all the rules and benefits
- BugFix: The earned rewards when selling animal products is now based on the trading limit of the animal product you are buying, not the animal product you are selling
- BugFix: When filling your service facilities, sometimes a text was shown with how much coins were deducted
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2019, 04:28 PM

just noticed with trading warehouse the dot doesn't disappear when done , plus sometimes people dont have enough to sell the dot still shows, very annoying , sorry couldn't find trading warehouse link in the help section , otherwise love this feature
Old Oct 10 2019, 04:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
just noticed with trading warehouse the dot doesn't disappear when done , plus sometimes people dont have enough to sell the dot still shows, very annoying , sorry couldn't find trading warehouse link in the help section , otherwise love this feature
Hi amanda1955,

At the moment, for the dot to go, you need to take an offer in both sections. There is an issue with it not clearing if they only have offers in one section. If they only have offers in one section and you take one of those offers, you just need to refresh the Trade offers for it to update. A similar thing happens with trading at the Trade marketplace as well.

The devs are aware of these and are still looking at how it could be be improved.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 10 2019, 04:47 PM

Default next release?

waiting on the next release date...want to know in advance if more facilities will be eligible for belt bonuses...please advise...

(wolfie)
Old Oct 10 2019, 04:49 PM

it still shows though if they dont have enough to sell which quite often happen it shouldn't show if that is the case and they dont have anything to sell , but have been refreshing, most if done do disappear
Old Oct 10 2019, 05:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
waiting on the next release date...want to know in advance if more facilities will be eligible for belt bonuses...please advise...

(wolfie)
Hi wolfie,
I am sorry but the developers do not tell us what or when they will release in advance and that includes the belts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2019, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
it still shows though if they dont have enough to sell which quite often happen it shouldn't show if that is the case and they dont have anything to sell , but have been refreshing, most if done do disappear
Hi Amanda,
As Tiger said the developers are aware of this and working on it.
Old Oct 14 2019, 03:33 AM

Default Working facilities

When working neighbors facilities and clients, sometimes it goes quickly and sometimes it goes slow, is there a reason for this?
Old Oct 14 2019, 04:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
When working neighbors facilities and clients, sometimes it goes quickly and sometimes it goes slow, is there a reason for this?
Hi texans,

If they have a considerable amount of facilites on a farm AND they are fully loaded by the time you get to them, you might find it's those that run a bit slower.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 17 2019, 02:38 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - October 17th, 2:08PM

- The brown dots in the Neighbours Bar and the brown marking on avatar labels in the marketplaces are now much more accurately reflecting the current status of offers available to you from those farmers.
Closed Thread