Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 12 2022, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchidgal View Post
I went to the market last night, I clicked sell all non-ingredients, when it asked if I wanted to proceed I didn't even look I just clicked yes, instead of selling all non-ingredients it sold everything in my storage. Is there any way I can get this back? I'm not sure about the time but it was after 6 pm MT 1-11-22.
Hi Orchidgal,
You posted this earlier and it was moved to the following thread page link and answered:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...594678&page=75

We move posts to keep the forums organized. This thread is for posts concerning the newly added features.

You can always find your posts and the answers to them by following the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2022, 01:16 AM

Default gift error

When I accept gifts & click to return them I get an error that says, 'Invalid access token'.
User ID # 100008954461089
Old Jan 14 2022, 05:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw View Post
When I accept gifts & click to return them I get an error that says, 'Invalid access token'.
User ID # 100008954461089
Hi dougw,

Please double check that you have tried the following:
  • browser is still showing up to date,
  • cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser,
  • any extensions in your browser that may be enabled are disabled while you try to resolve this.
  • Try clearing the browsers caches/history.
  • Try clearing memcache.

If those don't help also check the gifting using another updated browser and see if you get the same problems there.

There is information for you on how to check browsers and how to run memcache to clear your game data included in the first post on page one of this thread if you need them: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

Old Jan 14 2022, 02:04 PM

Thanks Tiger. I've tried cleaning & restarting browser & laptop. sometimes it does this & sometimes not. sometimes it does if after I clean cache etc. I am using forefox & it seems to be the best. Safari works but slow & stops working sometimes. GC I don't like, it is very similar to safari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi dougw,

Please double check that you have tried the following:
  • browser is still showing up to date,
  • cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser,
  • any extensions in your browser that may be enabled are disabled while you try to resolve this.
  • Try clearing the browsers caches/history.
  • Try clearing memcache.

If those don't help also check the gifting using another updated browser and see if you get the same problems there.

There is information for you on how to check browsers and how to run memcache to clear your game data included in the first post on page one of this thread if you need them: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882
Old Jan 14 2022, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw View Post
Thanks Tiger. I've tried cleaning & restarting browser & laptop. sometimes it does this & sometimes not. sometimes it does if after I clean cache etc. I am using forefox & it seems to be the best. Safari works but slow & stops working sometimes. GC I don't like, it is very similar to safari.
Hi doug,

We're not getting this with Firefox so it sounds like you're getting a temp issue, quite what is causing it sometimes and not others we don't know.

Did you check for browser updates in Firefox?

Please also run the memcache as well as you haven't done that yet. Here's the link again for convenience:
o do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

Old Jan 15 2022, 07:05 AM

Don't know where to put this but this is a suggestion:

When a Super-Neighbour is designing our farms for us can we have the option all allow all farms to be done or at least allow us to choose (tick feature) the farms we want done in one go instead of one by one as then if we want multiple farms done the super-neighbour doesn't have to wait for the owner to change over to the next farm so they can carry on designing.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/AliJaneJeffery
Old Jan 15 2022, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Don't know where to put this but this is a suggestion:

When a Super-Neighbour is designing our farms for us can we have the option all allow all farms to be done or at least allow us to choose (tick feature) the farms we want done in one go instead of one by one as then if we want multiple farms done the super-neighbour doesn't have to wait for the owner to change over to the next farm so they can carry on designing.

Hi Alexandra

All ideas for the game have to be posted in our Suggestions section where we have all ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits to your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions so you can post your idea there.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jan 19 2022, 02:57 AM

After eleven plus years, Facebook locked me out of my account, including (mainly) FarmTown. Now for some unknown reason, they have allowed me to open another account, but that means I have to start all over in FarmTown. ALL OVER FROM THE BEGINNING. But since I'm starting over, I get to post Belts and Dans. Now they say I post them too rapidly, and I must be a robot. So henceforth, I will only be posting EVERYthing v e r y s l o w l y. This may be the last you hear from me.

New user number 104631822101565 old user number 1385858231
Old Jan 19 2022, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
After eleven plus years, Facebook locked me out of my account, including (mainly) FarmTown. Now for some unknown reason, they have allowed me to open another account, but that means I have to start all over in FarmTown. ALL OVER FROM THE BEGINNING. But since I'm starting over, I get to post Belts and Dans. Now they say I post them too rapidly, and I must be a robot. So henceforth, I will only be posting EVERYthing v e r y s l o w l y. This may be the last you hear from me.

Hi bruhelmboldt,

I am sorry to hear that you have had to start over in Farm Town. We don't know the reasons why Facebook locked you out of your old account, we have no control over that or any criteria Facebook set for security to prevent spammers posting rapidly to Facebook or to Facebook groups.
If they are asking you to slow down, try not posting all the bonuses or requesting ingredients in rapid succession as that is exactly what spammers will do and what Facebook will be trying hard to prevent happening.

Old Jan 19 2022, 09:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post

it happened to me one time, i forgot how i got my account back, but i did, check to see if you have a different emaile address, they gabe me another one, but when i went back to my old email address i got ft back

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, change language, copy, cut, job market, market icons, market place, message, messages, no-one in market, paste, status colors, stuck messages, trade market