Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 14 2021, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by solen2016 View Post
Hello.
Written before but no answer from you at all ? My Turbo Semi has come up missing on the farm ? It is located in my facilities, its there. It should be on Farm 43 !

Have not used this before and not sure how to ?
Hi Solen,
Your first post about this was answered in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2577

I will move these posts to the same thread later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2021, 12:46 PM

Default Purchased a Semi with cash and it is missing

- Ignore please unable to delete it.. but it has been located -I just purchased my 3rd Semi - Trailer using Farm Cash, put it on my farm then to storage so I could put it on another farm, but it dissappeared.

Last edited by dikelly3952; Dec 24 2021 at 12:47 PM. Reason: found it on a different farm
Old Jan 09 2022, 09:21 AM

Default Disappearing Facility

Hi all. I've had one of my Farmcash facilities disappear on me again (same as last October). I was moving my Gardening Tools Factory from one farm to another. When I went to put it on the new farm, I got the "cannot move item from storage" error message. I went back into storage and tried to put it back on the original farm (just in case there was a problem with the farm I was trying to put it on) and got the same message. Other facilities that I was moving came over to the new farm with no problem. I've now reloaded th game and the Gardening Tools Factory has disappeared - not in my storage and not on any of my farms - help!
Old Jan 09 2022, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieWoo View Post
Hi all. I've had one of my Farmcash facilities disappear on me again (same as last October). I was moving my Gardening Tools Factory from one farm to another. When I went to put it on the new farm, I got the "cannot move item from storage" error message. I went back into storage and tried to put it back on the original farm (just in case there was a problem with the farm I was trying to put it on) and got the same message. Other facilities that I was moving came over to the new farm with no problem. I've now reloaded th game and the Gardening Tools Factory has disappeared - not in my storage and not on any of my farms - help!
Hi SusieWoo,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
I have confirmed in your account data that facility is indeed missing. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2022, 09:46 AM

Hi Taz. I couldn't remember how to submit a "proper" support query and wasn't having a lot of luck digging around the forum (blame my Sunday brain!) - thanks very much for the link - will head over now and raise the ticket
Old Jan 12 2022, 05:16 PM

Default loss of facilities

I have been losing some of my facilities today alone I lost at least 6 facilities i don't know how many were cash but probably quite a few can someone help me with this please
Old Jan 12 2022, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbetta View Post
I have been losing some of my facilities today alone I lost at least 6 facilities i don't know how many were cash but probably quite a few can someone help me with this please
Hi Lizbetta,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing items.
I do see that some of your farm cash facilities are missing. I am sorry, but we can not do any refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support concerning this.
We do not have data on any coin facilities however.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 13 2022, 11:26 AM
Account Not Linked

USER ID number ( 1491182594 )
Hi, I am having trouble with trees and flowers vanishing off my farms. On 33 last week they all (Trees)vanished. Then this morning on Farm 4 my flowers disappeared. I do have layered items and some farms are stacked. But I haven't had issues with trees and flowers vanishing in great numbers like this before. My friend send me the memcache link but it didn't help the problem. What can I do to make sure I don't lose more trees and flowers and the coins they cost?

Last edited by Sue Hutzel; Feb 13 2022 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Listed wrong farm, Correcetd it.
Old Feb 13 2022, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Hutzel View Post
USER ID number ( 1491182594 )
Hi, I am having trouble with trees and flowers vanishing off my farms. On 33 last week they all (Trees)vanished. Then this morning on Farm 4 my flowers disappeared. I do have layered items and some farms are stacked. But I haven't had issues with trees and flowers vanishing in great numbers like this before. My friend send me the memcache link but it didn't help the problem. What can I do to make sure I don't lose more trees and flowers and the coins they cost?
Hi Sue Hutzel

I visited your farms 4 and 33 .

Farm 4 has crops x9 and flowers plus facilities and animal buildings. Cant you see the flowers on that farm?

Farm 33 only shows crops and facilities / animal buildings.

If you cant see flowers on farm 4 then clear your browser cache. First time you load the game after the clearing it will load slowly as it has to load all graphics again.
You have instructions in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 13 2022 at 12:27 PM.
Old Feb 13 2022, 01:55 PM
Account Not Linked

I will try what you say. The trees on 33 have been gone a couple of weeks now. I still see no flowers on 4 but I will try this.My friend helped me with the memcache when the trees on 33 vanished but it did not help. I'm not sure why they vanished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sue Hutzel

I visited your farms 4 and 33 .

Farm 4 has crops x9 and flowers plus facilities and animal buildings. Cant you see the flowers on that farm?

Farm 33 only shows crops and facilities / animal buildings.

If you cant see flowers on farm 4 then clear your browser cache. First time you load the game after the clearing it will load slowly as it has to load all graphics again.
You have instructions in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing