Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2021, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Rose View Post
Hi,
I had something happen today that I've never come across before. I was hired for a job but no bonuses were given, I think the whole job was 13 farms with no bonuses. I noticed this from the 1st farm and I thought they may have been added in together with the actual job as you go along. I then went to another persons job and the bonuses appeared as normal.
Any idea what might have happened? Just curious I know nothing can be done about it.
Thanks.
Hi Indigo Rose

If the farmer who hired you was a stranger then you should have received the bonus.

As you didnt get it, the only things I can think about is you both could be buddies or neighbors one way so you didnt recognize each other. Other times you can be neighbors both ways but one of you changed the avatar name for a message and again you didnt know your were neighbors.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 30 2021 at 07:23 AM.
Old Dec 29 2021, 03:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

this may be in the wrong area but here goes.... went to the job market to hire a fisherman to do over 30 farms of stacked fishing. Sent the hire to one farmer,(A) waited til the color changed from orange to yellow.. also no reply to my request. I then sent the hire request to another farmer(B) who accepted and promptly went to my farm 4 and started work, collecting the bonus as she progressed.. when she was on farm 15, suddenly a message popped up from the farmer(A) who had not replied saying he was on his way, and he arrived on farm 4 where he sat for ages... when farmer(B) had arrived at the last farm to be fished, farmer(A) showed up as well.. I tried to click on him to let him know what had happened but was unable to. So now farmer(A) will be ticked off with me when in fact it was out of my control. I thought once the color changed from Orange to Yellow the hire message would have timed out.. obviously it doesn't always work the way its supposed to...
Old Dec 29 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
this may be in the wrong area but here goes.... went to the job market to hire a fisherman to do over 30 farms of stacked fishing. Sent the hire to one farmer,(A) waited til the color changed from orange to yellow.. also no reply to my request. I then sent the hire request to another farmer(B) who accepted and promptly went to my farm 4 and started work, collecting the bonus as she progressed.. when she was on farm 15, suddenly a message popped up from the farmer(A) who had not replied saying he was on his way, and he arrived on farm 4 where he sat for ages... when farmer(B) had arrived at the last farm to be fished, farmer(A) showed up as well.. I tried to click on him to let him know what had happened but was unable to. So now farmer(A) will be ticked off with me when in fact it was out of my control. I thought once the color changed from Orange to Yellow the hire message would have timed out.. obviously it doesn't always work the way its supposed to...
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is best to wait for at least 30 seconds after it turns yellow. That way they should get the message that the hire request has expired. It isn't working exactly as it should but isn't something the developers can work on right now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2021, 07:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is best to wait for at least 30 seconds after it turns yellow. That way they should get the message that the hire request has expired. It isn't working exactly as it should but isn't something the developers can work on right now.
the original farmer(A) didn't show up until around 2 minutes after the second farmer(B) had been working. This happens quite a lot when hiring at the job market, many times the person hired just sits there for ages even if they do reply and accept the work... which is frustrating as many then don't actually go to the farm, a lot of times I give up and do the work myself.
Old Dec 29 2021, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
the original farmer(A) didn't show up until around 2 minutes after the second farmer(B) had been working. This happens quite a lot when hiring at the job market, many times the person hired just sits there for ages even if they do reply and accept the work... which is frustrating as many then don't actually go to the farm, a lot of times I give up and do the work myself.
Hi Aussie Rae,
The timing is something the developers can work on, just not until they get the rest of the game back working. The rest of your complaint is the players may be having problems or just them. We can't do anything about those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2022, 11:30 AM

I greatly appreciate that the last update seems to have fixed the "Web GL 2.0" crashes when working for other farmers! BUT it has reverted to the long ago problem of the save counter taking a LOOOOOOONG time to reach zero (30 seconds to go from 12 to zero) and as is ALWAYS the case the coins and bonus counts have one more increase even AFTER the counter reaches zero so it isn't AT zero when it says zero! Any way the save countdown can be sped up? Stupid to have to wait half a minute AFTER all the work is finish before moving to the next farm
Old Jan 02 2022, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I greatly appreciate that the last update seems to have fixed the "Web GL 2.0" crashes when working for other farmers! BUT it has reverted to the long ago problem of the save counter taking a LOOOOOOONG time to reach zero (30 seconds to go from 12 to zero) and as is ALWAYS the case the coins and bonus counts have one more increase even AFTER the counter reaches zero so it isn't AT zero when it says zero! Any way the save countdown can be sped up? Stupid to have to wait half a minute AFTER all the work is finish before moving to the next farm
Hi John,
The time it takes for the counter to go down and save all the work is strictly an internet issue. The servers process those saves as soon as the data gets to them and replies back. You might try dropping back to the normal screen size and see if it goes any faster.
Old Jan 10 2022, 09:05 AM

Default my farm

No one can harvest /fish my farms. I dont know whathappen but please look inot it and fix it. I need that feature to work. thank you Linda Brown
Old Jan 10 2022, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
No one can harvest /fish my farms. I dont know whathappen but please look inot it and fix it. I need that feature to work. thank you Linda Brown
Hi OrcaLinda

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

You need to provide more information about your problem, so please answer the following questions:

._ Is the problem with harvest/fish happening in all your farms or only in some particular farms? If it is in particular farms, please provide the name or number for those farms.

._ Are you able to harves/fish your own farms? If not, what happens when you try?

._ Who are the persons not able to work your farms? Farmers you hire from market, superneighbors or friends you hire?

._ Please describe what happens when they try to harvest/fish your farms.

Thank you
Old Feb 02 2022, 05:36 AM
Account Not Linked

When I go to the marketplace I try to hire one farmer to work on my farms - I do not like to be part of a group working on farms so I do not hire that way - sometimes the farmer I offer does not respond and their color turns yellow and I offer to somebody else - they accept and we leave - then I get the box that says the first farmer has accepted my offer and shows up to work - there needs to be a way to cancel that acceptance without me having to be rude and chase them away

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info