Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 07 2022, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Thanks Mary I prefer it not be public to my facebook so if it is working here without doing that I will leave it as is
You are welcome Sundos
Old Jan 07 2022, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing facilities and trees when harvesting

Hoping you can help!
I have missing facilities on Farms #2, #4, #8, #12 and #15. Since I didn't make a log of my facilities and what farms they are located on I can't say exactly what facilities are missing. I just know I have a gaps, spaces between facilities that weren't previously there.
I had an extra facility on one farm that wasn't previously there. I got a notice from FT about having 2 of the same facilities on one Farm and only being able to be utilized at a time. I was offered to see the facilities and removed one to storage. And since I haven't purchased any new facilities in a long time I know this is some sort of glitch. Both facilities had the exact same amount of items that had been produced and the same amount being produced. When I moved one of the facilities to my storage - poof, it magically disappeared. It's not in storage or on the farm.
And on farm #23 when I try to harvest my Pimento Trees a large quantity of my Pimento Trees disappear. I can't verify If I'm getting the produce or not. After harvesting - poof, the trees are back on the farm. They only disappear while harvesting.
Old Jan 08 2022, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf View Post
Hoping you can help!
I have missing facilities on Farms #2, #4, #8, #12 and #15. Since I didn't make a log of my facilities and what farms they are located on I can't say exactly what facilities are missing. I just know I have a gaps, spaces between facilities that weren't previously there.
I had an extra facility on one farm that wasn't previously there. I got a notice from FT about having 2 of the same facilities on one Farm and only being able to be utilized at a time. I was offered to see the facilities and removed one to storage. And since I haven't purchased any new facilities in a long time I know this is some sort of glitch. Both facilities had the exact same amount of items that had been produced and the same amount being produced. When I moved one of the facilities to my storage - poof, it magically disappeared. It's not in storage or on the farm.
And on farm #23 when I try to harvest my Pimento Trees a large quantity of my Pimento Trees disappear. I can't verify If I'm getting the produce or not. After harvesting - poof, the trees are back on the farm. They only disappear while harvesting.
Hi Southern_Wolf,

I've had a look at your data and the good news is that you don't have any Farm Cash Facilities missing.

The warning about duplicated facilities on the same farm was added back to the game yesterday which is why you haven't seen it before. It only applies to Farm Cash Facilities. You have stored a Farm Cash facility, it's the Boat Yard, and it's in your Item storage.

When you have 2 (or more) of the same facilities on the same farm, when you look in both of them they will show the same information about products as the the second one mimics what the other one is producing/stocking so that it doesn't matter which one you open to check the products. The second one even though it looks like it's producing or stocking products is only decoration when another one is present on the same farm. For it to produce/stock products it needs to be on a different farm from the other one.

I am sorry but we don't have data on any coin facilities you may have had and may be missing.
What I suggest you do to check for the coin facilities is open the store and set it to Facilities and then change the Funnel filter not Not Owned and see if any coin facilities show up as not owned. If you bought all of the coin facilities we have it should show you if any are no longer owned if you only had one of each of them.

For your pimento trees, have a look at the ones you were harvesting and see if the times on any of them are different or if they all have the same time until ready to harvest. Then pick up the tree shaker you own and look at the eye bottom right of your game screen and see if it's part closed or fully open.
When the eye is part closed any trees that are not ready to harvest will disappear from view. As you harvest the ones that are ready to harvest those will also disappear from view as you harvest them. Once you drop the tool then all of them should show back up.

If you want the trees to always show up while you harvest them, click on the eye so it's fully open. It doesn't matter if the eye is part closed or fully open, you will be getting the harvests from them with either method.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 08 2022, 08:42 PM

Im missing my cucumbers. I'm pretty sure I had at least 80 thousand of them. Any idea what happened? Thanks Vicky
Old Jan 08 2022, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdwok View Post
Im missing my cucumbers. I'm pretty sure I had at least 80 thousand of them. Any idea what happened? Thanks Vicky
Hi Vicky,
I anm sorry, but unless you used them or accidently sold them then we don't know.We do not have any way to track the sales of individual items or the usage of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2022, 05:31 AM

Default Products aren't going into storage

Hi - I'm finding multiple instances of my products not going into storage, so I'm unable to start producing things in my factories and service factories.
Please help (user ID 1212939835 )
Old Jan 28 2022, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwnek View Post
Hi - I'm finding multiple instances of my products not going into storage, so I'm unable to start producing things in my factories and service factories.
Please help (user ID 1212939835 )
Hi dkwnek,
You are going to have to supply details on what products are not going into your storage for us to check this. There are far too many different products for us to see.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if that helps.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

It will not bring back anything that is missing, but may stop any loss in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 18 2022, 04:38 PM

Default missing fish in inventory

the last few days I've noticed that when I harvest my fish, I'll have about 20,000 of each type, then when I reload, it goes down to about 2,000. The amounts vary, but its significant. Today I had over 600k of a few types, then when I reloaded, it went down to 22k. This has been happening since the game came back on line earlier this month.
Old Dec 18 2022, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather924 View Post
the last few days I've noticed that when I harvest my fish, I'll have about 20,000 of each type, then when I reload, it goes down to about 2,000. The amounts vary, but its significant. Today I had over 600k of a few types, then when I reloaded, it went down to 22k. This has been happening since the game came back on line earlier this month.
Hi Leather

I had a look at your data and some fish show amounts for more than 20,000

Please next time, take a picture or take note of the fish stored before and after fishing. Then reload the game and check the amounts again.

Let us know which fish are showing the problem and which amounts you have taken note.

You can also run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Feb 11 2023, 03:08 AM

Default Missing goods

Hi there

Last night I had 88% of stock in storage, this morning I only have 51%. I haven't done anything to change this.

Also the surround of the game has turned black and again I have not changed any settings on this.

The clear memcache link does not appear to be working either

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Last edited by honeyg56; Feb 11 2023 at 03:20 AM.

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops