Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2021, 10:27 PM

Default Username change

Can I change my Username?
I'm receiving emails from Slashkey for another person with the same Username.
Thanks
Brenda
Old Nov 24 2021, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaB View Post
Can I change my Username?
I'm receiving emails from Slashkey for another person with the same Username.
Thanks
Brenda
Hi Brenda,
There isn't any way they can have the same username for the forums. The only other user that has Koala in their user name that has posted last posted in October.
The emails you are getting are for anyone posting in any thread you are subscribed to. If you do not want to see those then go to th User CP at the top of the forums and then in that you can modify your subscriptions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2021, 01:29 PM

Default Layering

Not sure where this post belongs. I played this game years ago and so I'm new to it again. I'm trying to layer and have the water and buildings figured out. I'm struggling to layer the crops most specifically along with the flowers. I've looked at you tube videos and repeating the steps they do but mine isn't working. Also my crops are still showing up when I have them set along with everything else to be hidden. Please advise. I never found the right help on this forum.
Old Dec 04 2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisarami View Post
Not sure where this post belongs. I played this game years ago and so I'm new to it again. I'm trying to layer and have the water and buildings figured out. I'm struggling to layer the crops most specifically along with the flowers. I've looked at you tube videos and repeating the steps they do but mine isn't working. Also my crops are still showing up when I have them set along with everything else to be hidden. Please advise. I never found the right help on this forum.
Hi Lisarami

I am sorry but we are not permitted to help you with layering instructions or allow anyone to post them anywhere on the forum as layering can cause problems and those problems don't always show up immediately.
Old Dec 04 2021, 02:17 PM

Default New question

Preferences button: my crops are still showing up when I have them set along with everything else to be hidden.
Old Dec 04 2021, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisarami View Post
Preferences button: my crops are still showing up when I have them set along with everything else to be hidden.
Hi Lisarami

When you posted the first time about this, it happened because you wanted layering.
As I told you, we are not allowed to discuss this on the forum or allowed anyone to post instructions here.

Im closing this thread.
Old Dec 14 2021, 07:39 PM

Default Stop playing

Since you have changed the game to another way, my computer will not work for the game without more GB, so I need to quit the game. Please take me off of FarmTown.
Old Dec 14 2021, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by margpurple1@gmail.com View Post
Since you have changed the game to another way, my computer will not work for the game without more GB, so I need to quit the game. Please take me off of FarmTown.
Hi Margpurple,
I am sorry, but the developers were forced to change the game because of Adobe Flash being shutdown by Adobe. We can not take you off of the game. Please be very sure that you are not going to get an updated computer. Have you checked the steps in the first post of the following link including the minimum requirements:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

To leave the game you will need to go to your Facebook settings and find the Apps & Websites in the left column. Click on that and remove the Farm Town app. Please note this will not shutdown your farms. Eventually those farms will be archived, but it is not done regularly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 14 2021 at 08:01 PM.
Old Jan 07 2022, 09:07 AM

Default Facebook issues

hi all,

i have a strange question for Slashkey.

do you guys have any influence at Facebook?

my daughter's account was hacked and hijacked about 6 months ago.

we are having no joy with Facebook that does not even bother to reply to messages and the auto-help is totally useless.

the hijacker changed the login email address and the phone number and now the name too.

it is the same account that she uses for Farmtown and she has reached level 1,250

can you assist with FB taking notice and helping her to recover her account?

thank you
Old Jan 07 2022, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
hi all,

i have a strange question for Slashkey.

do you guys have any influence at Facebook?

my daughter's account was hacked and hijacked about 6 months ago.

we are having no joy with Facebook that does not even bother to reply to messages and the auto-help is totally useless.

the hijacker changed the login email address and the phone number and now the name too.

it is the same account that she uses for Farmtown and she has reached level 1,250

can you assist with FB taking notice and helping her to recover her account?

thank you
Hi demetri

Im sorry but there is nothing we can do.

Your daughter has to work with facebook to get her account back.

Maybe, if many of her friends send to Facebook the problems she is having then sometimes they pay attention, but Im not sure after 6 months.

If she wishes she could contact Support and see if they can do something. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. She has to be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to her depending on how many tickets they have ahead of hers.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

She will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have her ticket number and a link for her to check the status of her ticket, so please do not delete that email. If she does not see the email then check the spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If she doesnt find the automatic response then she has to read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts