Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I thought it was my imagination or that I did something wrong, but now I think there might be a glitch. When I harvest my own field and the 7th Dan pops up I can share the bonus crop with neighbors. When a marketplace person harvest for me and I click on the green check-mark to share the bonus it ignores me and does not give me that pop up window to share the request. Any one else having this problem?
When I let someone from the market harvest for me, I was never even warned I had attained it. I was waiting for it and it never came, but It does show a pretty green 7 in my dans chart. As a result, I am doing all my own harvesting until I've attained all my dan degrees.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Nov 16 2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
lol. one lol isn't enough to post, so..........LOL

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Nov 16 2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Is it 'soon' yet ???

This is sooo cute

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Nov 16 2013, 04:24 PM

So what exactly is the sorting option "By Missing" trying to tell me in the facility manager??

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Nov 16 2013, 04:25 PM

I thought tools next week would mean next week lol , 8 days today , also thought soon would reall be soon , love the game , love the updates !!!!!
Old Nov 16 2013, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
So what exactly is the sorting option "By Missing" trying to tell me in the facility manager??
That is just putting what you don't have at the top of the list, then you can change that option to required, category, or name. I usually set it to category cause then it groups everything together, crops, trees, flowers, and etc. Not sure how required organizes the items, but I now name is alphabetical and category puts them in groups.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 16 2013, 04:47 PM

Default I keep getting a reading THe major

the major auctioned your items and gave you the coins what does that mean? What is he selling and can i fe FC instead?
Old Nov 16 2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
I have "By Missing" set as my default in the facility manager. It tells me which products I am missing and how many (the red number in parenteses) in order to fill all my facilities (first drop down on the left) for the run time specified (middle drop-down). This has become my most essential tool as it helps me decide which crops I need to plant, which trees/flowers I need to harvest, etc. in order to fill the facilities to full capacity.

The "run time" drop down doesn't seem to take into account the fact that other players are working the facilities, so I keep mine set to "remaining capacity". Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. All I know is that I LOVE THIS TOOL and that it is generally spot-on.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Nov 16 2013, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat7124 View Post
the major auctioned your items and gave you the coins what does that mean? What is he selling and can i fe FC instead?
He is selling anything you have deleted from the farm from the menu on the item or from using the bulldozer. Nothing is sold for FC. Anything you sell is for coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2013, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
I have "By Missing" set as my default in the facility manager. It tells me which products I am missing and how many (the red number in parenteses) in order to fill all my facilities (first drop down on the left) for the run time specified (middle drop-down). This has become my most essential tool as it helps me decide which crops I need to plant, which trees/flowers I need to harvest, etc. in order to fill the facilities to full capacity.

The "run time" drop down doesn't seem to take into account the fact that other players are working the facilities, so I keep mine set to "remaining capacity". Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. All I know is that I LOVE THIS TOOL and that it is generally spot-on.
When you look at the ingredient planner it shows what is needed to fill according to the specific time frame without anyone working you facilities, there is no way for the program to know how many people would work your facilities. With it set to remaining capacity, it is just showing what is needed to just fill your facilities at that moment, if someone works your facilities and you would reload you planner, it would show different amounts, because more was used in your facilities, I always set mine for 15 days, that way I know what I am seeing is enough to run my facilities for a full run.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread