Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 17 2024, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofe2005@yahoo.com View Post
So if the time is up at 8 pm and i can't claim farm cash the next morning but i can claim coins then the next seven days start when i claim coins the next morning. Is that correct?
Hi Koife,
Please read the Game Guide chapter I gave you the link to. Much of this is already in that chapter.
You have 2 quests that will be good until the 20th as they were completed on the 13th. You have a 3rd quest that was completed today that you need to collect the coins for. You will not have any problem collecting until the 20th when those 2 will drop off at different times during the day. The button to collect farm cash will stay blue as long as you have at least 3 quests still on the completed list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2024, 08:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How long after completed the 7 days can I collect farm cash? For example, if I have 3 farm cash completed at the seven days ending at 9 pm, will I be able to collect the farm cash for them at 8 the next morning?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 18 2024, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofe2005@yahoo.com View Post
How long after completed the 7 days can I collect farm cash? For example, if I have 3 farm cash completed at the seven days ending at 9 pm, will I be able to collect the farm cash for them at 8 the next morning?
Hi kofe

I moved your post to the thread about Quest where you have been posting and Taz has answered you.

Have you read the Quest chapter as Taz asked you?

For quests you have 2 times to consider: the date you get your farm cash, and the date you complete the first quest for the week.

. When you collect your farm cash, next week at exactly the same time the button to collect again will turn blue and it will stay blue for some time depending on how many quests are still available.

Examples (not your times): You collected farm cash on Monday at 9:00 am then next Monday at 9:00 am the button for collecting farm cash will turn blue.

Continuing with the example: if you only completed 3 quests and the first one was completed on that Monday at 10:00 am, next Monday you will only have 1 hour to be able to get your cash. If you enter the game at 10:01 am that first quest for the week dropped off the chart and you will only have 2 quests available so you will not get any cash.

Same if you had 8 and 1 dropped off the chart, then you will only get 1 cash instead of 2

If you completed the first quest for that week on Tuesday at 10:00 am. then no matter if you cant enter the game on Monday, that first quest will not drop off the chart till Tuesday so you will have almost 24 hours to be able to get your cash.

As Taz told you, and it is also explained in the Quest chapter, you can see when you completed that first quest and all the other quest for the week by clicking in Show quests button in your Quest manager.
Old Jan 27 2024, 06:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Please tell me why I cannot get into my tasks in green when everything is done before that. It is for Patagonian Lamb and I have already lost one quest because of the same reason and now the new quest is asking for it again which is truly frustrating. Hope you can solve this for me, thanks, Lynette
Old Jan 27 2024, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylou30 View Post
Please tell me why I cannot get into my tasks in green when everything is done before that. It is for Patagonian Lamb and I have already lost one quest because of the same reason and now the new quest is asking for it again which is truly frustrating. Hope you can solve this for me, thanks, Lynette
Hi Lynette,
Are you seeing the Open button on the last step? If not then there has to be a step not completed. According to your account data then only 22 of the 29 steps for that quest are completed. So you have missed something. There are nearly 3 pages of steps for that quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2024, 04:13 PM
Account Not Linked

I hope this is the right place to come...I have a quest and my neighbor has helped me out with the second to last step and gifted me the item I need, but when I try to load it I'm getting a message that I need 10 of the item. I have not loaded them previously so I don't know why it's not registering. I don't want it to cost me FC...

I also don't understand why my farm isn't linked...
Your USER ID number is: 1091051796 Build No: 583

Last edited by stuckatsharedpet; Feb 04 2024 at 04:15 PM. Reason: added a link address...
Old Feb 04 2024, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckatsharedpet View Post
I hope this is the right place to come...I have a quest and my neighbor has helped me out with the second to last step and gifted me the item I need, but when I try to load it I'm getting a message that I need 10 of the item. I have not loaded them previously so I don't know why it's not registering. I don't want it to cost me FC...

I also don't understand why my farm isn't linked...
Your USER ID number is: 1091051796 Build No: 583
Hi Stuckatsharedpet,
Which quest is this for? I can tell you right now that your neighbor can not help you for a quest because you do not have any ogf the life lines. You can find out about those and how they work in the Game Guide chapter 28 about them:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

The linking of your farms to the forums does not work. Thgis is why you have to add your ID so we can look.
Old Feb 04 2024, 04:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Stuckatsharedpet,
Which quest is this for? I can tell you right now that your neighbor can not help you for a quest because you do not have any ogf the life lines. You can find out about those and how they work in the Game Guide chapter 28 about them:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

The linking of your farms to the forums does not work. Thgis is why you have to add your ID so we can look.
I know that they can't help with the final step, but she had co-op sold me 10 Boy Rash Guard and it's not showing that I have them available to load into my service facility.
Old Feb 04 2024, 04:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckatsharedpet View Post
I know that they can't help with the final step, but she had co-op sold me 10 Boy Rash Guard and it's not showing that I have them available to load into my service facility.
Hi stuckatsharedpet,
I checked your storage and it shows you have 10 of the guards. You should be able to load the service with those. The only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms and see if you can load it after that.
Old Feb 04 2024, 05:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi stuckatsharedpet,
I checked your storage and it shows you have 10 of the guards. You should be able to load the service with those. The only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms and see if you can load it after that.
That worked! Thank you!!

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline