Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 21 2021, 03:59 PM

Default Soybeans on quest

Hi again

USER ID number ( 1660495774)

I have two coop quest going and in both I need to harvest soybeans

I planted, I harvested one by one, and did not receive the checkmark for the harvest in either case.

I use google chrome, and switched to edge to verify if there was a problem and still did not get the checkmark. This just recently started.

This happened yesterday on the first quest so when I missed it, I replanted, and today its the same thing. I cleared cache as requested by you.

In the same quests, I needed sunflowers and had no problems. Only soybeans. HELP, thanks
Old Dec 21 2021, 04:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Perzee View Post
yes to all of your questions. It started yesterday when I used a combine. It gave me the sunflowers but not the soybeans. so I replanted...then I received another quest that needed soybeans....i individually harvested them, and in neither of the quest, was I giving the checkmark...i used google chrome and micro-edge to pen the game, and cleared the cache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Perzee View Post
Hi again

USER ID number ( 1660495774)

I have two coop quest going and in both I need to harvest soybeans

I planted, I harvested one by one, and did not receive the checkmark for the harvest in either case.

I use google chrome, and switched to edge to verify if there was a problem and still did not get the checkmark. This just recently started.

This happened yesterday on the first quest so when I missed it, I replanted, and today its the same thing. I cleared cache as requested by you.

In the same quests, I needed sunflowers and had no problems. Only soybeans. HELP, thanks
Hi Wayne Perzee,

I am unable to reproduce your issue with soybean.

You will need to contact the support team about this. To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 22 2021, 02:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default 7 days

It says you have 7 days to complete the quests.

When does the 7 days start? From the moment you collect the last farm cash? From the moment you start the first quest of the next week? The moment you complete the first quest of the next week?

Is there a way to see at what time the quest (7 days) will end?

When the 7 days is up are all quests lost and you must restart from quest 1 or does the quest that exceeds the 7 days only drops off.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 22 2021, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
It says you have 7 days to complete the quests.

When does the 7 days start? From the moment you collect the last farm cash? From the moment you start the first quest of the next week? The moment you complete the first quest of the next week?

Is there a way to see at what time the quest (7 days) will end?

When the 7 days is up are all quests lost and you must restart from quest 1 or does the quest that exceeds the 7 days only drops off.
Hi spoiler

As soon as you collect your farm cash the new week starts.

The blue button to collet cash will turn blue at exactly 7 days to the second.

So if you collected cash on Wednesday at 09:17 AM, the button will turn blue again next Wednesday at 09:17 AM.

At that time, according to the amount of quests completed and redeemed you will be able to collect 1 or 2 cash.

Every quest is only good for 7 days to the second. Any quest exceeding that time will drop off the chart.

If you go and read the following thread about Quests, you will find how to know the times for the quests plues other important things:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Dec 22 2021, 02:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi spoiler

As soon as you collect your farm cash the new week starts.

The blue button to collet cash will turn blue at exactly 7 days to the second.

So if you collected cash on Wednesday at 09:17 AM, the button will turn blue again next Wednesday at 09:17 AM.

At that time, according to the amount of quests completed and redeemed you will be able to collect 1 or 2 cash.

Every quest is only good for 7 days to the second. Any quest exceeding that time will drop off the chart.

If you go and read the following thread about Quests, you will find how to know the times for the quests plues other important things:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

i pressed the collect cash and a box came up with the time left to finish.

that's one of my questions.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 22 2021, 02:57 PM

Quote:
i pressed the collect cash and a box came up with the time left to finish.

that's one of my questions.

You collected 2 farmcash on December 16 at 10:43 eastern time. Today is December 22, so 7 days have not past yet.
That is why you are getting a box telling you that and how much time you have to wait till trying to collect farm cash again.

If you want to know when you collected cash, click in Account Tab above the game screen and then in FarmCash Activity log. There you will see when you last got farmcash for quests. Remember times are eastern time.
Old Dec 22 2021, 03:09 PM

Level:
XP:

[quote=marymarcel;6475750]You collected 2 farmcash on December 16 at 10:43 eastern time. Today is December 22, so 7 days have not past yet.
That is why you are getting a box telling you that and how much time you have to wait till trying to collect farm cash again.

i'm confused between waiting 7 days to be allowed to collect fc and the 7 days we have to complete the 8 quests. do they both start at the same time?

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 22 2021, 03:19 PM

[quote=spoiler1041;6475754]
Quote:
You collected 2 farmcash on December 16 at 10:43 eastern time. Today is December 22, so 7 days have not past yet.

i'm confused between waiting 7 days to be allowed to collect fc and the 7 days we have to complete the 8 quests. do they both start at the same time?
As I told you before, the new week (7 days) starts as soon as you collect your farmcash.

You have 7 days to complete 8 quests to get 2 cash or 3 quests to get 1 cash.

When you complete the first quest for that week, the quest will be good for exactly 7 days to the second or it will drop off the chart. It is up to you when you complete that first quest.
Also, when you collect your cash the quests you completed for that week will not count for the next week.

I tried to explain you how to work quests in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6474830
Old Dec 22 2021, 03:36 PM

Level:
XP:

[quote=marymarcel;6475758]
Quote:

As I told you before, the new week (7 days) starts as soon as you collect your farmcash.

You have 7 days to complete 8 quests to get 2 cash or 3 quests to get 1 cash.

When you complete the first quest for that week, the quest will be good for exactly 7 days to the second or it will drop off the chart. It is up to you when you complete that first quest.
Also, when you collect your cash the quests you completed for that week will not count for the next week.

I tried to explain you how to work quests in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6474830
i think i'm good, I followed your advise in that post ( to the fullest time).

So the answer i'm looking for is the 7 days we have to complete 8 quests starts at the completion of the first quest. if you don't get all 8 by that time, that quest will disappear leaving you with 6 quests and must complete 2 more quests before you completed quest #2 and so on......Right?

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 22 2021, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

[quote=spoiler1041;6475762]
Quote:

i think i'm good, I followed your advise in that post ( to the fullest time).

So the answer i'm looking for is the 7 days we have to complete 8 quests starts at the completion of the first quest. if you don't get all 8 by that time, that quest will disappear leaving you with 6 quests and must complete 2 more quests before you completed quest #2 and so on......Right?
Hi Spoiler,
You can find all the information about the quests in the Game Guide chapter about quests. Please read that and it will answer your questions.
What you just said is correct.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline