Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 22 2023, 02:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Coins from fishing in sn farms

HI, I AM TRYING TO WORK MY SN FARMS FISHING. BUT I AM NOT ACCUMILATING ANY COINS TO MY TOTAL. IS THERE A GLITCH???? I CAN GET THE FISH BUT NOT GETTING ANY COINS! THANKS
Old Nov 22 2023, 04:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaPaginton View Post
HI, I AM TRYING TO WORK MY SN FARMS FISHING. BUT I AM NOT ACCUMILATING ANY COINS TO MY TOTAL. IS THERE A GLITCH???? I CAN GET THE FISH BUT NOT GETTING ANY COINS! THANKS
Hi Teresa,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbors. After you have fished try reloading your farms and you will see that the coins have been added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2023, 01:13 AM

Question Refresh works; have to do before moving to next farm

Just wanted to post this as my husband noticed on his account this morning that he wasn't getting paid to harvest crops or fish within his super neighbors farms. He had tried normal troubleshooting but did not work. Tonight, he retried with the same result. He also tried after being hired in market same result. After seeing what was happening i came here and seen the earlier post, I got him to refresh after completing each farm before taking bonus or moving to next farm. The refresh works so long as you remember to do on each farm, if you dont you wont get paid for the work done.
We love the updates to the game and have both played a long time but this issue we needed to reach out
Will this be fixed so that we are not having to refresh after each field/farm we do?
Old Nov 23 2023, 06:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JascieNM View Post
Just wanted to post this as my husband noticed on his account this morning that he wasn't getting paid to harvest crops or fish within his super neighbors farms. He had tried normal troubleshooting but did not work. Tonight, he retried with the same result. He also tried after being hired in market same result. After seeing what was happening i came here and seen the earlier post, I got him to refresh after completing each farm before taking bonus or moving to next farm. The refresh works so long as you remember to do on each farm, if you dont you wont get paid for the work done.
We love the updates to the game and have both played a long time but this issue we needed to reach out
Will this be fixed so that we are not having to refresh after each field/farm we do?
Hi JascieNM,

He will be getting everything he should be earning, he just can't always see that happen immediately. Instead of trying to check so often he could finish his work and then just reload the game and he should see everything update.

The devs can not make absolutely everything update immediately, if they did do that everyone would be experiencing a lot of slow downs which no-one likes or wants.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 23 2023, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JascieNM,

He will be getting everything he should be earning, he just can't always see that happen immediately. Instead of trying to check so often he could finish his work and then just reload the game and he should see everything update.

The devs can not make absolutely everything update immediately, if they did do that everyone would be experiencing a lot of slow downs which no-one likes or wants.
Thanks Tiger, that makes sense on the server(s)/developers side of things I will reassure him and let him know.
Old Nov 23 2023, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JascieNM View Post
Thanks Tiger, that makes sense on the server(s)/developers side of things I will reassure him and let him know.
You're welcome JascieNM

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 29 2023, 05:03 AM

if a player has passed away, and their SN is still working their farms at the very least harvesting them,,, will the deceased players farms eventually disappear as they not been logged into, time frame apx??? , or will the SN working them keep that account from being archived?
Old Nov 29 2023, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
if a player has passed away, and their SN is still working their farms at the very least harvesting them,,, will the deceased players farms eventually disappear as they not been logged into, time frame apx??? , or will the SN working them keep that account from being archived?
Hi JNelson,

No, I'm sorry but a super neighbour working them has never prevented farms from being archived. There is no specific amount of time when that will be done. When the devs decide to archive farms it can happen with farms where the farm owner has not played for months as well as those that have not played for a much longer time.

Restoring farms requires the farm owner to load the game.

As a Super Neighbour or as a Visitor, if a set of farms does get archived they should see the that farms are blank, no crops, trees decor etc are showing up. They should also see a message telling them that the farms have been archived and what would be required to restore them.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 29 2023, 01:00 PM

Default Suoer Neighbor Tool Usage

How can I use tree planting tools while working as a super neighbor? Replanting trees from storage 1 by 1 takes forever.

Last edited by perryalexander; Nov 29 2023 at 01:49 PM.
Old Nov 29 2023, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
How can I use tree planting tools while working as a super neighbor? Replanting trees from storage 1 by 1 takes forever.
Hi perryalexander,

I have moved your post to the thread about Super Neighbours.

You should not be able to access their storage to plant any trees or use anything else that they have in there. You should be seeing your own storage when you open it and look in Item Storage.

Are you using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the game?
Please try closing the game where it is open in your browser and then use the Play in Farmtown button at the top of the forum to load the game and see if you still have access to use Items in their Item storage.

You can also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that corrects it.

If after trying those, you are still able to plant trees from their Item storage, even if it's only one by one, please report this to the support team.

To be able to use the Multi Planters that you or they own you need to have the permission to design a specific farm and also have the permission to "Allow buying and Selling with my coins". With those tools and permissions you can use the farm owners coins to buy and plant trees that are unlocked for their level in the store.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors