Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2022, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Today's quest is to send 18 regular gifts to friends. I assume that means non-neighbors because I've already sent a lot of gifts to neighbors and it's not counting. How do I find friends to send to?
Hi Susan,
It means friends who play and that includes neighbors. They do have to be sent from the Send Gifts tab. It will not work if you are sending gifts back through the My Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2022, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
It means friends who play and that includes neighbors. They do have to be sent from the Send Gifts tab. It will not work if you are sending gifts back through the My Requests.
Got it, thanks, Taz.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 21 2022, 11:52 AM

Concerning Farm Pass Quests:
1. Please remove Water Flowers from the Quest list or, add it to the Season quest list or add a way to block other farmers that visit, from being able to water my flowers.
2. Please move all quests that take Over a day to the Season quests, including certain color ships and trains with a certain engine.
Thanks for helping us to have an extra way to earn Farm$.
Old Sep 21 2022, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
Concerning Farm Pass Quests:
1. Please remove Water Flowers from the Quest list or, add it to the Season quest list or add a way to block other farmers that visit, from being able to water my flowers.
2. Please move all quests that take Over a day to the Season quests, including certain color ships and trains with a certain engine.
Thanks for helping us to have an extra way to earn Farm$.
Hi Plynn,
I moved your post to the thread about the new release as we are keeping all about the Farm Pass in this one for this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2022, 05:40 PM

what thread would that be, or can we not see it

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Sep 21 2022, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
what thread would that be, or can we not see it
Hi Tom C,
You just posted in it. This thread.
Old Sep 22 2022, 12:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

still doing the daily goals for Farm Pass, so far have 1,068pts, would love it if these carried over to next month, Really reaping the benefits of the Privileges and rewards when being hired at the market place... tons of extra goods sent to my storage, woo hoo...
Old Sep 22 2022, 11:57 AM

Is it worth doing the farm pass if you're over 600 points like I am. They don't go to next month do they?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Sep 22 2022, 01:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Is it worth doing the farm pass if you're over 600 points like I am. They don't go to next month do they?
Hi Alexandra_J,

Only you can decide if you want to try doing more of them.

Some may enjoy doing them, or may be doing them just because they want to see how many points they could earn this season.

Some might want to see if any new ones may be harder to do than others.

It's possible that you've not had every possible variation of every type of goal there is. You might find it worth checking for any new goals added the rest of this season, in case there is a type of goal you haven't had yet and making sure you understand what's needed should you get that type next season.

At this time, as far as we know, the points will reset next season. We can't tell you if that will change or if anything will change with the goals or if points required to earn rewards in the future will change. We do know that at some point there will be new goals related to facility chains and trading and that there may be some different rewards to try earning.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 22 2022, 01:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Farm Pass suggestion:

Please allow hiring at the workplace to include the planting of a crop selected by the farm owner. That way farmers with big farms will be more likely to help farm pass farmers fulfill 27 farm bonuses as an example.
Closed Thread