Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2022, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
no not that when you fill the facilities it say how many more for the next belt, when you start you have white, yellow, orange, green, blue before you get to brown which gives you a bonus, i usually fill them so it says 10 to brown belt but next time i go to the same facility it has reverted back to the white, yellow, orange, green, blue belt to be filled before you get to brown
Hi Keef,
That would be because of the bonus batches that you get when you fill the product. Those bonus batches can not count toward the next belt. When you fill the product then it will show that you are closer to the next belt than you actually are, so the next time you look it will revet back to the correct amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2022, 09:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
That would be because of the bonus batches that you get when you fill the product. Those bonus batches can not count toward the next belt. When you fill the product then it will show that you are closer to the next belt than you actually are, so the next time you look it will revet back to the correct amount.
ok 16 hours ago I claimed the Birthday Cake Cookies Brown Belt, now it is showing I need 4 batches to yellow belt
Old Jul 10 2022, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
ok 16 hours ago I claimed the Birthday Cake Cookies Brown Belt, now it is showing I need 4 batches to yellow belt
Hi Keef,
I am sorry, but I can not duplicate this. You can contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2022, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Hi Keef,

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
I have put in over 20 reports about my ongoing problem of not being able to send gifts/ boost my trains over the last 12 months have not recieved one ticket, my email does not have a spam box as i log into my internet providers online mailbox
Old Jul 10 2022, 09:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have put in over 20 reports about my ongoing problem of not being able to send gifts/ boost my trains over the last 12 months have not recieved one ticket, my email does not have a spam box as i log into my internet providers online mailbox
Hi Keef,
If you put it in then they should get the ticket and can contact you through PM here. There is nothing they can do about the gift problem as that is a Facebook caused problem you have with that.
Old Jul 10 2022, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Hi Keef,
If you put it in then they should get the ticket and can contact you through PM here. There is nothing they can do about the gift problem as that is a Facebook caused problem you have with that.
sent in did not get a ticket
Old Jul 10 2022, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
sent in did not get a ticket
Hi Keef.
As I said they will get it even though you are not getting automatic reply.
Old Jul 13 2022, 12:27 PM

Not sure if you would want this here or suggestions .. but as it results from new facilities of this release ... The 'tapioca pearls" is made in the Boba Tea Supplies Factory -- then moved to the Boba Tea Supplies Store. When cashing out the Supplies Store, the tapioca pearls are included and thus gone from inventory. It is then not possible to start process for the Boba Tea Shop. Can you move the tapioca pearls to another facility so they remain available for the Tea Shop? I hope this makes sense. Thank you.
Old Jul 13 2022, 12:42 PM

Default blocked from the game

hi again

i dont know why the ft devs not help us
i know you have a line to facebook if some went wrong

during the years so many players quit because they had enough rom fb

the fb support dont reacts but raul and the developer of the game
can help us !!

i post this on my ft wall and im not alsone!!! many have this!!!

are you not intersted to keept long time players??????

please tell fb the game is raising and so also more clicks !!

please help us
ft needs fb and otherwise
most of us pay so much money ,and have so many problems
i think thats not ok

i feel like standing in the rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i quit if its continue a year with this bug is enough

thanks tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43
Attached Images
File Type: jpg totalblock.JPG (43.7 KB, 0 views)
Old Jul 13 2022, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Not sure if you would want this here or suggestions .. but as it results from new facilities of this release ... The 'tapioca pearls" is made in the Boba Tea Supplies Factory -- then moved to the Boba Tea Supplies Store. When cashing out the Supplies Store, the tapioca pearls are included and thus gone from inventory. It is then not possible to start process for the Boba Tea Shop. Can you move the tapioca pearls to another facility so they remain available for the Tea Shop? I hope this makes sense. Thank you.
Hi dnreynolds

We have other products made in factories that are also used in other factories and to load a service facility.
You have to produce more tapioca pearls so you can use them in both, regular and service facilities.

To give you another example of an item used in a regular factory and service facility, the Cheese Making Supplies Factory produces Cheese Wax.
Cheese Was is used in the Artisan Cheese Factory to produce Chedar and Spiced Gouda and also is used to load Cheese Butter Crafter World.
Closed Thread