Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 26 2023, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
I was considering doing a redesign of facilities to different farms. I have several chains set up. If I move a chain facility (such as facility currently on 4 and part of an active chain) to farm 20, do I lose the chain? Or would it pop back up and understand the new farm once I add the facility on F20?

Since the chains take so long to build up, I'd hate to lose all the ones I have just by doing a redesign.

In case it makes more sense writing in this way: Chain set up with airline supplies farms 1 and 2. I want to move the airline supplies facility to farms 40 and 41.
When I remove the airline supplies from farms 1 and 2, do I lose the chain altogether?

Also, I am assuming that I need to buy the airline supplies to place on Farms 40 and 41 before I delete the facilities on Farms 1 and 2?

Thank you for any insights!
Hi smilie

The only way you can lose a facility chain is if you delete that chain.

Just remember to send products to your storage, and then you can send the facilities to your storage and then place them in their new farms.
Old Jan 26 2023, 02:06 PM

Ok, thank you! That is quite a relief
Old Jan 26 2023, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Ok, thank you! That is quite a relief
You are welcome smilie

Just remember that if you have more than 2 facilities of the same type, then only the first 2 facilities will be part of the chain, based on the farm order where they are located at any given time.

You will need to reload the game to see the changes in the Facility Manger.

And also, be sure you are not moving any of the facilities for this NCC week just by mistake or you will abandon the NCC.
Old Feb 05 2023, 01:09 PM

Not only is my NCC messed up and I should have 12 FC factories in the contest and 12 coin but my chains are not producing much at all. In all the refills I've done (which was probably over 40 times), it's only giving me a tiny amount as if I only refilled once.
Old Feb 05 2023, 01:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Not only is my NCC messed up and I should have 12 FC factories in the contest and 12 coin but my chains are not producing much at all. In all the refills I've done (which was probably over 40 times), it's only giving me a tiny amount as if I only refilled once.
Hi Texans,
The facility chains only gives a percentage for you to export, not the entire amount that you refill to produce.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2023, 10:47 PM

Obviously. It was not giving me my percentage. Refilling my factories over 40 times, I should have more than 3 Million. Generally, when I refill them that much I have over 50 Million to send.
Old Feb 05 2023, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Obviously. It was not giving me my percentage. Refilling my factories over 40 times, I should have more than 3 Million. Generally, when I refill them that much I have over 50 Million to send.
Hi Texans,
If they are coin facilities chains you only get 40% of the fill and 80% of the fill for farm cash facilities chains. That is only a percentage of what you actually add to the fill. If you are refilling that quickly I doubt you would be adding much as you are not filling large amounts.

We don't have any way to check these amounts for you as they do not show in the data we can see.
The only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if there is any change in the amounts when you refill.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2023, 01:57 PM

The chain products finally showed up after 2 days. Why did it take so long??
Old Feb 06 2023, 02:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The chain products finally showed up after 2 days. Why did it take so long??
Hi Texans,
Anything dealing with facilities could be part of the bug affecting facilities. Reloading the game may have caused those to finally show up. Please be patient until the developers can release a fix for these problems.
Old Feb 06 2023, 09:45 PM

The Chains products are not loading in yet-this isn't resolved either

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import