Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 26 2023, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkstelm View Post
I just worked 34 farms and no points were awarded?? Farmtown on facebook.
Hi dkstelm

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

Are you talking about you didnt get the bonus chest?

Please remember that neighbors and buddies do not get the bonus chest no matter if they hired you at market.

If that is not the problem, then explain exactly which points you didnt get.

Edited to Add: BTW while checking your data I noticed that your password was the wrong one while you tried to log into the new Website.
Please take in mind that now the developers have added a way to re registered to the users having problems entering the website.
You have full information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6542650

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 26 2023 at 09:10 AM.
Old Apr 26 2023, 06:25 PM

I can't find my original post but here it goes, first of all I worked 30+ farms this morning for a fb friend (neither a neighbor or a buddy) got no XP's and no bonus points. Was asked which it was, I'm not certain what "which" means. anyway, the friend hired me this evening and I did get XPs but no bonus's. This transitioning is going to be a rough road.
Old Apr 26 2023, 06:32 PM

Quote:
I can't find my original post but here it goes, first of all I worked 30+ farms this morning for a fb friend (neither a neighbor or a buddy) got no XP's and no bonus points. Was asked which it was, I'm not certain what "which" means. anyway, the friend hired me this evening and I did get XPs but no bonus's. This transitioning is going to be a rough road.
Hi dkstelm

You only get xp if you are hired to plow. Then if you get the bonus chest, you can also earn xp for harvesting flowers, trees, chopping and fishing.

If this evening that friend hired you again and you didnt get the bonus chest, please check your buddy list and ask them to do the same. Maybe one of you added the other without noticing and that is why you are not getting the bonus chest.

To know how to find your posts and the possible responses please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Apr 26 2023, 06:42 PM

I did check with my friend and I am not on her buddy list, she isn't on .y buddy list.
Old Apr 26 2023, 06:53 PM

Quote:
I did check with my friend and I am not on her buddy list, she isn't on .y buddy list.
If you are neither neighbors nor buddies and you were hired at market then you should have got the bonus chest.

Your data shows that you got the bonus chest for 2 different jobs this afternoon but we cant tell you if that was your friend.

If you are sure that when you were hired at market by this farmer you always got the bonus chest, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 26 2023, 07:11 PM

I think I'll wait, it's just a game and with all the transitions going on,ugh. Thank you for the suggestion though,. Crazy times for farm town for sure.
Old May 20 2023, 12:16 PM

Unhappy Coin and XP Calculators not working

I hired someone today to fish, pick flowers and chop trees and none of her work was recorded in my calculators. She sent me a message asking why her calculator was not going up so apparently she was having the same problem on her end. Help!! No one wants to work for free nor hire workers and not turn a profit.
Old May 20 2023, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela0817 View Post
I hired someone today to fish, pick flowers and chop trees and none of her work was recorded in my calculators. She sent me a message asking why her calculator was not going up so apparently she was having the same problem on her end. Help!! No one wants to work for free nor hire workers and not turn a profit.
Hi Pamela,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
You do not gain coins for harvesting. You get the items from the harvest and they are added to your storage. For the XP yours went from 57023295 at 10:25 eastern time this moring up to 57024367 now, so you have gained the XP.
Your employee should see that she gained XP as well, but no coins for the same reason. If they did not get the bonus checst then that would mean they are a neighbor or a buddy as those do not get the bonus. They are not working for free as they do get a percentage of the crop and XP as their payment for harvesting.
You can find all the information about hiring in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2023, 07:00 PM

I was just hired by 2 strangers in the marketplace - I received the bonus XP but most of that bonus was not recorded on my farm pass task.
Old May 20 2023, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendog View Post
I was just hired by 2 strangers in the marketplace - I received the bonus XP but most of that bonus was not recorded on my farm pass task.
Hi Bendog,
Please try reloading your farms and see if they show up. You did earn more than necessary for the goal.
If they still do not show up you will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info