Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 23 2023, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Looked for harvest time for different animal buildings and could not find? One of my friends can harvest her chicken coops every 8 hours whereas mine is every 20 hours. Is this a glitch and why I am having trouble for the first time ever in keeping up with hen egg supply?
Hi Rodkay,
You can find all the animal shed harvest times in the Game Guide chapter 12 about the animals:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
The chicken coop can ve harvested only 0nce a day and the Super chicken coop every 12 hours.
If she is collecting every 8 hours then she has coops ready at different times and that is the only way she can do that. She would only be harvesting some of them each time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2023, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks..she sent me an apology as she got cows and hens mixed up.. Better not get her to milk the cows LOL. I have sent suggestion about the hens, as so many people are having the same problem. Thank you for your time.
Old Aug 12 2023, 08:43 AM

Default Problem with my farm 26

I am unable to "harvest all" with any animal facility that I put on my farm 26. I have removed and added multiple times. will not harvest all, I have to manually harvest. Can I get this fixed? thx
Old Aug 12 2023, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciemarie1 View Post
I am unable to "harvest all" with any animal facility that I put on my farm 26. I have removed and added multiple times. will not harvest all, I have to manually harvest. Can I get this fixed? thx
Hi staciemarie

I moved your post to the thread about animals.

Your farm 26 is set as Quest farm, that is why you cant harvest the animal buildings using the Harvest all button at the top of your Facility Manager.

Go to that farm and click in its name. Then uncheck the option for Make this a quest farm and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Aug 13 2023, 04:58 PM

Default Peacocks and Ostrich

Is anyone else having trouble with buying the two 'coin' animals: peacock and ostrich?
After purchasing (yes, it took my coins) peacocks and ostriches, placing them on the farm, I tried to load into storage and it said "couldn't move item to storage, please try again later", so also tried to load them into the chicken coop, and it said the same message "couldn't move Peacock (or Ostrich) to chicken coop, please try again later".
Then I refreshed and my coins were deducted AND the animals were no longer on the farm! or anywhere...they just disappeared.
Any advice?
Old Aug 13 2023, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriDelisle View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with buying the two 'coin' animals: peacock and ostrich?
After purchasing (yes, it took my coins) peacocks and ostriches, placing them on the farm, I tried to load into storage and it said "couldn't move item to storage, please try again later", so also tried to load them into the chicken coop, and it said the same message "couldn't move Peacock (or Ostrich) to chicken coop, please try again later".
Then I refreshed and my coins were deducted AND the animals were no longer on the farm! or anywhere...they just disappeared.
Any advice?
Hi TerriDelisle,
I moved your post to the thread about animals.
Your peacock and ostrich are in your storage. They are in your Item storage. Open your Storage and click on Items tab at the top, then set it to animals.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2023, 09:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello! I have my sister as my super neighbor and she is helping me with a farm. She is trying to buy animals for my farm but it's not allowing her to purchase animals. Everything else she can purchase.
Old Aug 16 2023, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
Hello! I have my sister as my super neighbor and she is helping me with a farm. She is trying to buy animals for my farm but it's not allowing her to purchase animals. Everything else she can purchase.
Hi Shannt,
Super neighors can not buy animals for you. You have to buy the animals yourself.
Old Aug 25 2023, 08:22 PM

I am at the point that I have super dairy and super chicken coop on almost all of my 43 farms. It seems the more facilities I buy, the lower the output. So before I go any further in purchasing more, is there something I can do make these more productive?
I see that others are having the same problem. Thank you!
Old Aug 25 2023, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsy's doodle View Post
I am at the point that I have super dairy and super chicken coop on almost all of my 43 farms. It seems the more facilities I buy, the lower the output. So before I go any further in purchasing more, is there something I can do make these more productive?
I see that others are having the same problem. Thank you!
Hi Dotsy's doodle,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about animals. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggestions to change the game.
Only thing I can suggest would be for you to buy farm 44 and add one of each of the super sheds to it. That will help some.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey