Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 08 2023, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Thank you , just tried it again after putting something on my new farm , followed your instructions and this time it worked , many thanks
You are welcome meirwen
Old Aug 12 2023, 04:23 PM

Red face land update

I expanded 1 farm. Then I purchased Farm 20. I got the expansion of farm 19 but did not get Farm 20. I have tried emptying and clearing everything. I even restarted my computer. Still no Farm 20. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Aug 12 2023, 04:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiWin View Post
I expanded 1 farm. Then I purchased Farm 20. I got the expansion of farm 19 but did not get Farm 20. I have tried emptying and clearing everything. I even restarted my computer. Still no Farm 20. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi VickiWin,
You upgraded farm 19 twice, to 18x18 and then 20x20. You also upgraded farm 10 to 20x20. I am sorry but we have no way to change those. Be sure when you go in to upgrade that you get all the way down the list to farm 20. It appears you may have seen 20 and thought you were doing farm 20.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2023, 05:31 AM

Default Farm Selector Manager

I have previously used this and it has worked, but now it does not. Am I missing something? I have reloaded in from scratch and tried, no luck. I have emptied memcache, but no luck there either. Need help please. Thank you
Old Sep 14 2023, 07:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marythies View Post
I have previously used this and it has worked, but now it does not. Am I missing something? I have reloaded in from scratch and tried, no luck. I have emptied memcache, but no luck there either. Need help please. Thank you
Hi marythies,

I've just tried this and its working fine for me.

Are you remembering to click the green check mark after you move them?

If it's not that:
As you have moved your farms around before and likely renamed some of them with along with the numbers in the name of the farms, could the numbers you added to the farm names be confusing things?

If you could have changed the numbers in the names when you last moved the farm order around those numbers you added to the names may no longer be the original positions of those farms.

It may be easier for you to make a note of which farms are still in the order you want them and then just go by the different farm names to swap them rather than any number you added to the farm name.

You can also Reset the whole lot to put them back into their original order if you think that would be eaier.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 14 2023, 07:39 PM

I have reset back to original places and it did it. But when I try to move a farm, click the green tick to save and it says it has saved but the farms have not moved to where I wanted them. Previously have had no trouble.
Old Sep 14 2023, 08:53 PM

Hi Tiger. Have just found an oddity. I noticed that the newest farm 45 had a dropdown box, but I had not purchased the farm. So. off I went and purchased farm 45 and wallah, I can now change farms around again.
Old Sep 14 2023, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have reset back to original places and it did it. But when I try to move a farm, click the green tick to save and it says it has saved but the farms have not moved to where I wanted them. Previously have had no trouble.
Hi marythies,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again to see if they were moved.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2023, 02:49 AM

Hi Taz D. I think I have found the glitch responsible. If you haven't bought all the farms you can't move any farms. I hadn't bought farm 45 but it had a dropdown box in my Farm Selector. Once I purchased Farm 45 I could move them around. Was not ready to buy it but did anyway
Old Sep 15 2023, 07:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi Taz D. I think I have found the glitch responsible. If you haven't bought all the farms you can't move any farms. I hadn't bought farm 45 but it had a dropdown box in my Farm Selector. Once I purchased Farm 45 I could move them around. Was not ready to buy it but did anyway
Hi marythies,

Taz D isn't available at this time.

Have you remembered to keep on top of things like routine browser clearing, browser updates ,computer updates?

Do you tend to stay logged into the website all the time or do out log out daily?

It's worth also running memcache as has Taz suggested, make sure that before you run it you are still logged into the website if you're not already. Here's the link again to save you looking for it in Taz D's reply to you:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Please also report what happened to you to the support team, and let them know what you tried, perhaps they have more reports on this happening.
To contact Support, make sure that you are logged into the website then click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that:

Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor