Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 06 2023, 04:36 PM

Cool Market Place default selling selection has changed

When selling product from the market, the default was to have every thing selected and you had to de-select those items you wanted to save Now, on my farm anyway, all selection squares are blank and you have to select all that you wish to sell. This is onerous for those who don't sell anything from one release to another. My case in point, I had 92 B in product to sell. Selecting all products one by one is an impossible task given that every neighbor's facility you work keeps adding to the total. Is this a new design change, or do I have a configuration problem?

Thanks

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 06 2023 at 04:46 PM. Reason: quote deleted
Old Jun 06 2023, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross999 View Post
When selling product from the market, the default was to have every thing selected and you had to de-select those items you wanted to save Now, on my farm anyway, all selection squares are blank and you have to select all that you wish to sell. This is onerous for those who don't sell anything from one release to another. My case in point, I had 92 B in product to sell. Selecting all products one by one is an impossible task given that every neighbor's facility you work keeps adding to the total. Is this a new design change, or do I have a configuration problem?

Thanks
Hi dross

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

There was a problem with shortcuts and checked items in Facility manager and for selling at the market.

You can find the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662454
Old Jun 07 2023, 09:44 AM

This is not a Facility Manager Issue. The problem is with the selling of product in the Market Place. After selecting "show me the your prices' you use to see all products and they were selected for sale. You would need to de-select those products you do not want to sell. Now, it's the opposite. All the products are displayed without being checked and you have to manually select those products to sell. If you don't sell anything until your storage consumption reaches around 70%, then you literally have thousands of product to manually select for sale.
Old Jun 07 2023, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross999 View Post
This is not a Facility Manager Issue. The problem is with the selling of product in the Market Place. After selecting "show me the your prices' you use to see all products and they were selected for sale. You would need to de-select those products you do not want to sell. Now, it's the opposite. All the products are displayed without being checked and you have to manually select those products to sell. If you don't sell anything until your storage consumption reaches around 70%, then you literally have thousands of product to manually select for sale.
Hi dross

As I said before, we had a problem with checked and unchecked items, both in the facility manager and for items to sell at market.

Items and/or factories which were selected, were unselected and viceversa.

We all had this problem and we had to check items to sell and also facility manager and shortcuts.

That means if you had items checked to sell they then showed as unchecked and you had to go through the process to select which ones you wanted to sell.

Besides that, you also have others options for selling items without putting a check mark.
Old Jun 24 2023, 08:10 PM

Default Storage

How can I take things out of storage and put back on my fields.
Old Jun 24 2023, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrieout_52 View Post
How can I take things out of storage and put back on my fields.
Hi Carrieout,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.

You should see when you put your pointer over an item a button at the bottom of it that says Use. You click on that and then it will take you to your farm to place it. Keep in mind that you need a space on your farm slightly bigger than the item that is clear of anything. If you have the purple hand to take those things out of storage then you only need a clear space the size of a pine tree base (one square). You can not hide things on the farm to be able to use the space as the game knows something is there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2023, 09:08 PM

Default max capacity for everything

hello,

i looked in this section for a while (Chapter 14 Storage) but didn't see the figures i was looking for.

the max quantity of crops in storage before it stops accumulating.
max fuel
max animals in storage
items from facil etc.
fish

i play recreationally but have built up a big farm (to me) and it tends to accumulate and i recall (i think) a while back that fish hit a max and i didn't know and i think i had been missing my SN work for fish for example.

i don't mind selling but wouldn't mind having a big qty on-hand in case i decide to play a lot due to a lot of available free time.

thanks so much!
Old Jun 30 2023, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
hello,

i looked in this section for a while (Chapter 14 Storage) but didn't see the figures i was looking for.

the max quantity of crops in storage before it stops accumulating.
max fuel
max animals in storage
items from facil etc.
fish

i play recreationally but have built up a big farm (to me) and it tends to accumulate and i recall (i think) a while back that fish hit a max and i didn't know and i think i had been missing my SN work for fish for example.

i don't mind selling but wouldn't mind having a big qty on-hand in case i decide to play a lot due to a lot of available free time.

thanks so much!
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
I moved your post to the trhead about the storage.
There is no way to give you an absoloute figure for the maximum for your storage because it is variable. It depends on how many different items you have in your storage, including the sizes you have stored (gifts, regular, Large boxes) of those items.

The only set amount is no more than 200 million of any one item, though you would never be able to have that many of all items, because you would hit the overall maximum.

The only way you will know how close you are to full or if you are full is by the percentage shown in the Storage box in the upper left corner. If you are up in the 90% level then you need to sell off some of what you have in storage. You need to try first to use the Zip function which will change all gifts and large boxes to regular boxes and will pay you the difference between the large and regular ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2023, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
I moved your post to the trhead about the storage.
There is no way to give you an absoloute figure for the maximum for your storage because it is variable. It depends on how many different items you have in your storage, including the sizes you have stored (gifts, regular, Large boxes) of those items.

The only set amount is no more than 200 million of any one item, though you would never be able to have that many of all items, because you would hit the overall maximum.

The only way you will know how close you are to full or if you are full is by the percentage shown in the Storage box in the upper left corner. If you are up in the 90% level then you need to sell off some of what you have in storage. You need to try first to use the Zip function which will change all gifts and large boxes to regular boxes and will pay you the difference between the large and regular ones.
ok

thanks.
Old Jul 13 2023, 02:17 PM

Default Storage

Is there any chance you could consider establishing a temporary storage facility.
The current storage facility is limited due to the number of neighbours which is ok.
However if you want to expand and re-arrange your farm there is not enough storage facility to store trees and flowers or ponds untill you have redesigned your farm.

I woulsd like to suggest a separate storage facility which could be hired as and when needed with the capacity to store large amounts of trees flowers and ponds. I would be willing to pay say 5 Farm dollars to hire such a facility for a limited time say 30 days if you are redevoloping 44 farms this would give us the capacity to store current items on the farm without losing them especially when it comes to trees that are only obtaiable through gifts.

I am sure other farmers would appreciate this idea as well.
Some of my farms where I have trees and flowers on the same farm equates to 40,000 plus of each item so you may understand my predicament

Thank you for your time and I hope you can give this proposal due consideration

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds