Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2014, 06:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Tony, nm. I figured it out. I thought the eye was open, then realized I could click it to open it even more. Problem solved.

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 11 2014, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_c View Post
Tony, nm. I figured it out. I thought the eye was open, then realized I could click it to open it even more. Problem solved.

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it.
You are welcome and I am not Tony...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2014, 12:06 PM
Account Not Linked

My thoughts don't always fit on any thread

Read a post a day or two back.It was concerning shortage of certain crops.
TAZ THE MAN said to look at how much four and etc was in their storage(the crop was wheat ).

Well I looked in my storage,had over 57million bags of wheat WOW.How long before I need to turn my mill back on? Stopped my corn mill,now what to I stop for tomatoes and onions. I need a MANGER,DON'T LIKE MESSING WITH FIGURES!

I REALLY LIKE THE SMILLEY'S
Old Feb 13 2014, 12:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Dimming eye options in settings need to be fixed. Have to keep changing it back to hidden instead of dimmed.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 13 2014, 01:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
My thoughts don't always fit on any thread

Read a post a day or two back.It was concerning shortage of certain crops.
TAZ THE MAN said to look at how much four and etc was in their storage(the crop was wheat ).

Well I looked in my storage,had over 57million bags of wheat WOW.How long before I need to turn my mill back on? Stopped my corn mill,now what to I stop for tomatoes and onions. I need a MANGER,DON'T LIKE MESSING WITH FIGURES!

I REALLY LIKE THE SMILLEY'S
Easiest way to do it is to go into the ingredient manager and look at all of the amounts in your storage and you can adjust what you plant or put into your facilities to make sure that you have being produced of what you need. I like the ingredient manager a lot.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 13 2014, 01:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Dimming eye options in settings need to be fixed. Have to keep changing it back to hidden instead of dimmed.
Change it in your prefences up top to hidden and it will stay that way on your own farms. It is preset to dimmed when you are working on other's farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2014, 12:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Can you tell me in the main office of the Dev's ,are more than one given a certain amount of farms or are they all on one..On my Daughters farms,the 7th Dan bonus for Mandarin Oranges is stuck.I believe today is the 10th one. Shouldn't complain if it is a gift,would it be rude to ask for a change like maybe garlic or parsley
Old Feb 14 2014, 02:03 PM

Quote:
that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!
I got 4 farms of fishing the other day they were all layered but before the money had clocked up I was timed out so only got 1 farm and the bonus on the other farms I cud have used as I wanted to expand a few farms, can anything be done to speed up the coin payment and fish so u can go quicker to next farm????
Old Feb 14 2014, 03:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Can you tell me in the main office of the Dev's ,are more than one given a certain amount of farms or are they all on one..On my Daughters farms,the 7th Dan bonus for Mandarin Oranges is stuck.I believe today is the 10th one. Shouldn't complain if it is a gift,would it be rude to ask for a change like maybe garlic or parsley
Try clearing her memcache(link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and her farm, then clear the browser cache and close the browser. Hopefully that will unstick the oranges.
Old Feb 14 2014, 03:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
I got 4 farms of fishing the other day they were all layered but before the money had clocked up I was timed out so only got 1 farm and the bonus on the other farms I cud have used as I wanted to expand a few farms, can anything be done to speed up the coin payment and fish so u can go quicker to next farm????
You can turn off the floating coin and product in your preferences. That should make things go faster. Also you can click the save to make it finish faster too, so you can get to the next farm.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity