Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 20 2021, 05:51 PM

Default Thx for Nothing FarmTown

Hey, I didn't even get the 25 FC. No reward for the loyal throughout this fiasco which, knowing it was coming, they did NOTHING.
Old Sep 20 2021, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hey, I didn't even get the 25 FC. No reward for the loyal throughout this fiasco which, knowing it was coming, they did NOTHING.
Hi KoalaBear,
There has never been any reward offered or given. You got the 25 FC on July 11, which is the last time new levels have been added taking us to 1225. No new levels have been added since then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2022, 12:16 AM

hello all...

i'm not sure how to categorize this, but doesn't anyone think that asking 27 'farmcash' for a facility that only produces ONE 'common ingredient' - nothing else - might be a bit much? i can't speak for everyone, but for myself, that 'farmcash' doesn't just fall into my lap, and i can't justify spending it on a facility that will take a LONG time to earn its 'cost' back... perhaps the developers could provide an option to spending 'farmcash' on facilities, like they do for additional farms and expansions?
Old May 24 2022, 12:16 PM

You don't have to buy it, though. You can get the product from working neighbours' facilities and/or ships.
Old May 30 2022, 06:49 AM

I still wish I could use coins to buy dollars with. There are so many things I would love to buy but most of it is paid in dollars and it takes me years to gather so many dollars together to buy the things. I have lots of coins but can't buy so much with them.
Old Sep 20 2022, 08:48 AM

I'm unable to purchase farm cash. Tells me my account is locked.
Old Sep 20 2022, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
I'm unable to purchase farm cash. Tells me my account is locked.
Hi Jungle Ed

We answered you about this and your other problems in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post6509066
Old Jan 25 2023, 08:52 AM

Default Buying Land with Farm Cash

Today I went to the realtor office and noticed a 36 x 36 farm was listed to buy for 40 credits while the next five extensions go for 30 credits. It doesn't make sense to me.
Old Jan 25 2023, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by closerfan View Post
Today I went to the realtor office and noticed a 36 x 36 farm was listed to buy for 40 credits while the next five extensions go for 30 credits. It doesn't make sense to me.
Hi closerfan

All prices in coins or farm cash are decided by the developers. We don't know which parameters they take in mind to release those prices.
Old Apr 24 2023, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Suggestions for improvements

I know your plates are full, admins, but when I joined FarmTown some ten years ago it was a game that was fun and easy(ish) to advance in. After a long break I got back on late last year and some things have changed that I believe are detrimental to the game. While I still enjoy it, advancing is not easy because you have to spend real money to buy most larger tools (not happening for those of us on budgets) and not being able to earn or increase fuel is a real issue. Newer users are constantly saying they have no fuel but need the work to advance. It's a morale killer when you can't get hired due to small tools and no fuel.

Being able to accumulate billions of coins doesn't help when you charge real money for items. That has to change. Servers and developers cost money, I know that, but you're going to kill the game if you don't make some much-needed changes.