Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 23 2022, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
I have a couple of old accounts with Hotmail addressess and cannot access them to connect to the link for Farm Town. Is there a workaround for this please?
Hi Slartismum,
I moved your post to the thread about the email linking. You do not have to use the email you used for those accounts you registered on Facebook. You only have to have an active email account for each farm set that will stay active. When you link the email it pairs that email address to the ID for your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2022, 10:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, Taz D. That has cleared it up nicely.
Old Nov 25 2022, 06:29 AM

Default NO verification email received.

My wife has registered with Slashkey. She is awaiting a verification email - it never came. What should she do?
Old Nov 25 2022, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
My wife has registered with Slashkey. She is awaiting a verification email - it never came. What should she do?
Hi Danker

Ask her to check her spam folder.

Also, Im sending you a private message.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 25 2022 at 06:40 AM.
Old Dec 02 2022, 11:50 PM

i made a outlook e-mail put it on my farm.found out it will not work without another e-mail to go to first then it go to outlook. since shut down i cannot put one on that farmtown can use.hope facebook lets us play again so i can put a e-mail that will work on my farm.i will be very upset if i lose my farms if they decide to get their own website.hope they get facebook to put game back one more time so i can change the e-mail .
Old Dec 03 2022, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i made a outlook e-mail put it on my farm.found out it will not work without another e-mail to go to first then it go to outlook. since shut down i cannot put one on that farmtown can use.hope facebook lets us play again so i can put a e-mail that will work on my farm.i will be very upset if i lose my farms if they decide to get their own website.hope they get facebook to put game back one more time so i can change the e-mail .
Hi Mom Glenda,
I wouldn't worry about it as Farm Town will be back up on Facebook as soon as the developers can get it solved.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2022, 11:00 PM

wish i could get in my farm to put Glenda Roberson@gmail .com instead of the outlook e-mail i found out outlook will not work by itself it has to work thru the gmal account .i am so afraid we want get farntown back until they get their own website finished.i played 13 years bought a lot of cash and i be lost without farmtown.not able to do much house work i need farmtown .hope if this happens someone helps me get my farms back.love farmtown
Old Dec 04 2022, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
wish i could get in my farm to put Glenda Roberson@gmail .com instead of the outlook e-mail i found out outlook will not work by itself it has to work thru the gmal account .i am so afraid we want get farntown back until they get their own website finished.i played 13 years bought a lot of cash and i be lost without farmtown.not able to do much house work i need farmtown .hope if this happens someone helps me get my farms back.love farmtown
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the email address. Please do not post problems in the Suggestion section.
I answered your previous post concerning this. The answer is in the popst above your last one.
Old Dec 07 2022, 03:46 PM

Quick Question: When we get back online on FB, do we have to send each farm with our e-mail address or just the first farm? (For when FT is independent)

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 07 2022 at 03:52 PM.
Old Dec 07 2022, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Quick Question: When we get back online on FB, do we have to send each farm with our e-mail address or just the first farm? (For when FT is independent)
Hi Joyinlife

We moved your post to the thread for your problem.

The email address you send is for one account so it is for all the farms your have in that account.

If you have more than one account, then you need to send an email address for each account.

You have all the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6514602

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 07 2022 at 04:05 PM.

Tags
link email, login