Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 04 2022, 05:34 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Although I don't know when an appeal was started, as an fyi - we were down from either Oct 2 or 4th? Something close to there. Came back on the 11th where I wrote a friend to say "I'm In!". So I think it was about a week.

Of course, these dates were LAST time. It's no guarantee, etc that it would be the same this time, so please keep that in mind.
I do remember that. Went back into an IM with a Facebook friend and found those dates.
Old Dec 04 2022, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George.S View Post
Wait, what? Are you saying that if we were logged in when FB pulled the rug, and didn't log out, we could still load and work our own farms?
I've encountered issues with squatting at the farm, mostly to do with the server not knowing what time it really is when I get back to the keyboard. But, if there are conditions under which I could at least stay connected, I might intentionally squat - if there are short term crops planted, or right around new Farm Pass time.
I don't video game. I don't TV. I Farm Town ... unless I can't and then I sit on your head. Sorry -nothin' better to do when the washing up is done.
This is not true. I was in FarmTown and had just bought Farm Pass when mine went down.
Old Dec 04 2022, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
This is not true. I was in FarmTown and had just bought Farm Pass when mine went down.
Hi QueenMab,
If you were in the process of buying the farm pass then you were not on your farms as you were in the purchasing part of the game, so when you tried to go back to your farms it could not load them. You had to have your farms themselves already open for them to not go down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2022, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi sir winalot,
I am sorry, but if you were not playing at the time the deactivation happened and stayed with your game open, then there is no way to get back into the game. Those who already had their game open did not have to be off line to continue. As long as they keep their farms open on their computer then they can continue, but there isn't a way to get back into the game.
My game was actually running at the time, but had timed out and taken itself offline, giving the normal window to reconnect, but as soon as I clicked on it, the game disappeared and the 4oh4 window appeared. I have 2 pcs constantly running the game, but went off to breakfast and forgot to take them offline at the time. The second was running the wall, so that shut down as soon as the current facs run completed! I have been around this game as long as you have Taz, and probably know more ways around things than you do, so all I am trying to do is help, and maybe make useful suggestions to help everyone. I also know my way around programming, so please do me the courtesy of being respectful and forwarding on my suggestions, which is why this forum is here!:
Old Dec 04 2022, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir winalot View Post
My game was actually running at the time, but had timed out and taken itself offline, giving the normal window to reconnect, but as soon as I clicked on it, the game disappeared and the 4oh4 window appeared. I have 2 pcs constantly running the game, but went off to breakfast and forgot to take them offline at the time. The second was running the wall, so that shut down as soon as the current facs run completed! I have been around this game as long as you have Taz, and probably know more ways around things than you do, so all I am trying to do is help, and maybe make useful suggestions to help everyone. I also know my way around programming, so please do me the courtesy of being respectful and forwarding on my suggestions, which is why this forum is here!:
Hi Sir Winalot,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2022, 01:59 PM

Have done as requested, no relevant thread existing, so please allocate or forward directly. Thank you.
Old Dec 04 2022, 04:45 PM

I get a message that the page isn't available I have not been able to access the app for 4 days now.
Old Dec 04 2022, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelouise View Post
I get a message that the page isn't available I have not been able to access the app for 4 days now.
Hi janelouise

Information about this problem and any updates are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Dec 04 2022, 04:53 PM

Default One week last time

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Taz how long did the appeal process take last time? Thanks.
Last time it was down for almost exactly a week.
Old Dec 04 2022, 04:58 PM

Default Pay to play....

I would be okay with $9.95 a month to play Farm Town. I've never spent a dime on the game, and I've been playing since 2009 (with a twelve year break because of Flash Player). I just don't want to feel like I am a punching bag for Facebook anymore, and before I plant, I want to know that I can get my crops harvested. I want to hang out at the Inn, hire new people and get hired in the market, build my farms up, learn more about what it takes to get along and help others, how to make my farms easier and more efficient for other farmers to visit and get coins, etc. I don't know what their reason was this time for shutting us down. Every time they do it, it makes me want to know why. I don't like speculating about why, so I want to get out from under them. How's it looking for that?

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error