Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 03 2022, 03:58 PM

From experience of another game that has been removed by FB, it was called Garden Quest.. They went to a another site took them almost 2 years to make it.. FB.. DON'T like farming games...
Old Dec 03 2022, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Chris03 View Post
Might one suggest that, as this came almost immediately after an update, the developers concentrate on writing code for another platform and desist from updates for the Facebook version.

Facebook have made it absolutely clear that they don't want to host Farmtown so Slashkey should be pulling out all the stops to leave Facebook.
I second this suggestion and I bet most of the farmers would also agree.

Time to move to its own site.
Old Dec 03 2022, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Chris03 View Post
Might one suggest that, as this came almost immediately after an update, the developers concentrate on writing code for another platform and desist from updates for the Facebook version.

Facebook have made it absolutely clear that they don't want to host Farmtown so Slashkey should be pulling out all the stops to leave Facebook.
I am not a coder but my husband is. One of the things I have heard him say - that some managers think that the more people who are working on a project the better. As if nine women could make a baby in one month. I guess the reality is that these things take time and more and more people will not help. I would hope that Slashkey would devote as many people as necessary to a new platform and the folks left would work on updates. I suppose some people should be devoted to keeping Facebook happy for as long as necessary!

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Dec 03 2022, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi all I have the same thing on my site, so will wait for those who run this system, check with EA Sports to see if they will help install it in pogo.
Old Dec 03 2022, 10:12 PM

Angry what's the scoop?

Hi, Dec. 3, 2022
This is Cathy Kirkham. I would like to know what is going on with Farm Town. I also want to know if this is the end of the Farm Town run or if it is coming back, EVER?
I just bought for my husband 1 time, 250.00 plus a Farm Pass. David Kirkham, my self 2 times for 500.00, plus a Farm Pass also. I do NOT like how you get off without any explanations or whys. I would appreciate knowing why you got offline, and IF you are not going to get back on...I want the money I spent returned. For my hubby and myself. It isn't right that you get offline and never say why, keep all the money and just keep us wondering. I hate what you have done. You wouldn't like either.
Please give us all an explanation, or tell us it is over...and return the money we spent. I am speaking for myself, but I hate it....for all of my farm town players. It is wrong!!!!!
Thanks, for the explanation and if that money is coming back.
Cathy Kirkham who plays for self and hubby.
Old Dec 03 2022, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathykirkham313@gmail.com View Post
Hi, Dec. 3, 2022
This is Cathy Kirkham. I would like to know what is going on with Farm Town. I also want to know if this is the end of the Farm Town run or if it is coming back, EVER?
I just bought for my husband 1 time, 250.00 plus a Farm Pass. David Kirkham, my self 2 times for 500.00, plus a Farm Pass also. I do NOT like how you get off without any explanations or whys. I would appreciate knowing why you got offline, and IF you are not going to get back on...I want the money I spent returned. For my hubby and myself. It isn't right that you get offline and never say why, keep all the money and just keep us wondering. I hate what you have done. You wouldn't like either.
Please give us all an explanation, or tell us it is over...and return the money we spent. I am speaking for myself, but I hate it....for all of my farm town players. It is wrong!!!!!
Thanks, for the explanation and if that money is coming back.
Cathy Kirkham who plays for self and hubby.
Hi Cathy,
I moved your post to the thread about loading the game. We have said what has happened and why. Farm Town did not do this. Please read the announcement at the top of any section of the forums. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

No it is not over. Farm Town will be back as soon as they can get the issue straightened out with Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2022, 10:25 PM

Question

Taz how long did the appeal process take last time? Thanks.
Old Dec 03 2022, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
I don't remember.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2022, 04:18 AM

I think that slashkey should know by now that facebook can not be trusted. I would also be ok with no updates for awhile or say fewer updates, so they could work on coming up with a new platform. Just turn on the current holiday stuff when it is time and I am good to go. I know it will be awhile for them to be able to move, but an update now and then as to there progress to there own site would be nice.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 04 2022, 04:56 AM

Default Timing of last time (response post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Although I don't know when an appeal was started, as an fyi - we were down from either Oct 2 or 4th? Something close to there. Came back on the 11th where I wrote a friend to say "I'm In!". So I think it was about a week.

Of course, these dates were LAST time. It's no guarantee, etc that it would be the same this time, so please keep that in mind.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error