Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 03 2022, 09:56 AM

Thanks for all your hard work keeping us up to date with what's going on during this busy holiday season. Blessings to all.
Old Dec 03 2022, 10:16 AM

I am very aware of the complexity of the game, as I, like most, have been here from the start, so I do appreciate the challenges involved. I was wondering whether there may be an offline type option for this synario, since players who were playing offline when fb removed access are still able to play, so that suggests that only the connection to the game is missing, (API), and that would be relatively simple to reproduce, and would at least allow players to work their own farms.
Old Dec 03 2022, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir winalot View Post
I am very aware of the complexity of the game, as I, like most, have been here from the start, so I do appreciate the challenges involved. I was wondering whether there may be an offline type option for this synario, since players who were playing offline when fb removed access are still able to play, so that suggests that only the connection to the game is missing, (API), and that would be relatively simple to reproduce, and would at least allow players to work their own farms.
Hi sir winalot,
I am sorry, but if you were not playing at the time the deactivation happened and stayed with your game open, then there is no way to get back into the game. Those who already had their game open did not have to be off line to continue. As long as they keep their farms open on their computer then they can continue, but there isn't a way to get back into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2022, 11:03 AM

So you are saying that the developer STILL have NOTHING to report? THEY have NO IDEA why FT is down?! It has now been TWO DAYS and FB has not told them ANYTHING?!!!
Old Dec 03 2022, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
So you are saying that the developer STILL have NOTHING to report? THEY have NO IDEA why FT is down?! It has now been TWO DAYS and FB has not told them ANYTHING?!!!
Hi John,

Yes. As we saw last time they did this, it took several days for Facebook to respond. We have not had any update from the developers yet today.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2022, 11:22 AM

We're most likely in for a long wait, just like last time.
Old Dec 03 2022, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir winalot View Post
Back when facebook locked the game out for a full week, siting security issues as a reason, Raul made the decision to establish an alternative option if facebook did lock us out again. We have all added our emails to the sk system to allow the servers to identify us and hopefully make the farms work on sk servers directly, as we know those working offline can still play even when fb shuts down the link on the platform, so I'm wondering if the alternative has made any progress since?
Hi I was able to play for two days off line then the game booted me out or the browser reloaded.
Old Dec 03 2022, 12:31 PM

Thank you Moderators, for keeping us updated, even if the updates are only "we still haven't heard anything."

For both this shutdown and the last, I had just finished a busy period with work and home so was looking forward to catching up on my farming. I almost feel like I should apologize in case this was caused by the Universe conspiring against me.
Old Dec 03 2022, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Hi Mister-T,
People are not only speculating but making unsubstantiated claims that run around the rumor mill as if they were fact.

By the way, did you know that Mr. T had T-cell lymphoma a while back? Ironic that it matched his name. Of course I did too, which is why I started playing years ago at this point. It was my own form (I almost typed farm) of physical therapy!
I agree however when the players don't get facts the rumors will fly.

Right now it is that security certificate is invalid. However I am on another game ( not on FB) and they didn't file the security certificate in time but the site did not go down.
Old Dec 03 2022, 02:14 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

UPDATE 03 DEC 2022 8PM GMT (UK Time)

The developers have let us know that they have had to go through the appeal process again and are currently still waiting for a response to the appeal.

Facebook have deactivated the game due to issues with their policies, however these are not security issues this time and are about app integration and experience.

The appeal process is the same process as the last time and until Facebook have had time to review the appeal and approve the changes the game will remain deactivated for the time being.

The developers will also try to update the Farm Town fan page later today.

Link to Announcement where any further updates will be posted:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error