Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 01 2022, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
It would be nice if you could post this on the FB page for this game. I do look there first for an explanation of what happened.
Hi AnnaWalls,
I believe there is a post on that page already as I have seen people quote from it. This is all still in the early stages so not a lot of details.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2022, 10:13 PM

Hi Taz. I meant squatting at my own farm... I often just leave the computer with FT still open, because I expect to be back soon. If gone long enough, like half a day or more, my facility times don't display properly when I return, but it is possible to continue farming - the clocks go back to normal the next time I log out and back in. Was I still connected to the server, and might I save the harvest and do some designing while we wait? idunno... but I'm gonna try squatting for New Year's, just in case. lol.
Old Dec 01 2022, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George.S View Post
Hi Taz. I meant squatting at my own farm... I often just leave the computer with FT still open, because I expect to be back soon. If gone long enough, like half a day or more, my facility times don't display properly when I return, but it is possible to continue farming - the clocks go back to normal the next time I log out and back in. Was I still connected to the server, and might I save the harvest and do some designing while we wait? idunno... but I'm gonna try squatting for New Year's, just in case. lol.
Hi George S,
As I said I left mine on for 3 days last time and never noticed times being incorrect in facilities. Just remember that over New Years the quests seem to disappear for a while due to the time differences. They do come back though.
Any work you do while "squatting" will save.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2022, 11:00 PM

It would really be nice if FT would freeze our farms so we don't loose our crops, or quest or farm pass, since we pay for this monthly. It is not our fault FB took FT down so why should we be penalized?
Old Dec 01 2022, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deballen View Post
It would really be nice if FT would freeze our farms so we don't loose our crops, or quest or farm pass, since we pay for this monthly. It is not our fault FB took FT down so why should we be penalized?
Hi Deballen,
We do not know yet what the developers will or can do.
Old Dec 01 2022, 11:21 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I believe there is a post on that page already as I have seen people quote from it. This is all still in the early stages so not a lot of details.
If you mean a post on the Farm Town Facebook page, there isn't one about this most recent deactivation. People (including myself) are commenting on the post from last time saying the game was back up.
Old Dec 01 2022, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
If you mean a post on the Farm Town Facebook page, there isn't one about this most recent deactivation. People (including myself) are commenting on the post from last time saying the game was back up.
Hi LisaScobee,
I am sorry, but we can post on that page. The developers will have to make that post. I am sure they will post there soon. You can always find all the details we have right here in the forums.
Old Dec 02 2022, 05:26 AM

Default Farmtown Gone from FB

Just letting you know that it looks like FB removed the game again. Is there an alternate way to play?
Old Dec 02 2022, 05:30 AM

Default farmtown missing

facebook has removed farmtown I guess. cant' get into it no matter what I do.
Old Dec 02 2022, 05:39 AM

slashkey did in fact report that Facebook did remove Farmtown once again but at the time they didn't know why and was looking in to it and hopefully will have an answer for us soon. This is a bummer....

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error