Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2022, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Beloat View Post
Farm that is 54 9x plots 127,000
farm that is 56 9x plots 106,000 why both layered same way tried 3,4 times same problem hope u can fix
dick beloat
Hi Dick Beloat

Im sorry but plowing x9 is a trick and we are not allowed to discuss it on the forum.
Old Dec 23 2022, 06:33 PM

Default Is it possible to reactivate old farm account

Around two years ago, I deleted my facebook account. Is it possible to retrieve my old Farmtown account? I believe I have the acct # and other information for the account. Thanks.
Old Dec 23 2022, 06:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debjh View Post
Around two years ago, I deleted my facebook account. Is it possible to retrieve my old Farmtown account? I believe I have the acct # and other information for the account. Thanks.
Hi debjh,
I am sorry but there isn't any way to retrieve your old Farm Town acount as the ID for that account is tied to your Facebook account. Since you deleted that Facebook account there is nothing we can do to get it back for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2023, 07:07 PM

Default You sent email to wrong person.

HI THIS IS email address removed by a mod. THE EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME WAS SENT TO email address removed by a mod.WE BOTH HAVE THE email removed by a mod MAILBOX. PLEASE SEND ME THE SAME EMAIL YOU SENT TOODLES.

THANK YOU email address removed by a mod or email address removed by a mod. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 22 2023 at 07:44 PM.
Old Jan 31 2023, 11:35 PM

Default cannot get authorization email to post in forums

I tried to create a username and password for a new farmtown account. When I went to the email to get the approval, there is no email sent by the forum that I could see. I double checked the email and password spelling and they are correct.

I am creating this new forum account because of an issue with another farm that is linked to that forum I.D.
Old Jan 31 2023, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I tried to create a username and password for a new farmtown account. When I went to the email to get the approval, there is no email sent by the forum that I could see. I double checked the email and password spelling and they are correct.

I am creating this new forum account because of an issue with another farm that is linked to that forum I.D.
Hi rockcandymountain,
You do not need nor are you supposed to have more than one forum account. If you have a problem with a different set of farms, you post in here with this current forum account and add the ID for the set of farms you are having problems with.
The IDs are not for forum accounts. They are for the Facebook/Farm Town game account ID. The forum is separate and don't have ID numbers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 31 2023 at 11:56 PM.
Old Feb 18 2023, 12:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry hacked

my account was hacked. so i made a new account using the email address you have on file. is there any ways i can get back into that farm town without using my account tracy marie? which is on (email removed) and (email removed)?
My email address is now (email removed). I think you have that in your files. I had a pretty sizable amount of facilities n all.

thank you for any help you can give me. Tracy Ippert

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 18 2023 at 12:55 PM. Reason: email addresses removed
Old Feb 18 2023, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy marie View Post
my account was hacked. so i made a new account using the email address you have on file. is there any ways i can get back into that farm town without using my account tracy marie? which is on (email removed) and (email removed)?
My email address is now (email removed). I think you have that in your files. I had a pretty sizable amount of facilities n all.

thank you for any help you can give me. Tracy Ippert
Hi tracy marie

I removed your email addresses for safety, it is not a good idea to post them in an open forum.

If your facebook account was hacked then you need to work with facebook to see if you can get it back. Im sorry but there is nothing we can do to help you.

We understand you have those farms linked but that doesnt give you access to an account that was hacked.
Old Feb 19 2023, 02:48 PM

I had the same thing happen to me. Had to start all over. The worse thing was losing all the FC facilities and all of my tools, but I'm slowly regaining ground.
Old Feb 19 2023, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margie2 View Post
I had the same thing happen to me. Had to start all over. The worse thing was losing all the FC facilities and all of my tools, but I'm slowly regaining ground.
Im sorry this happened to you Margie but the only way to get your account back is by working with Facebook.

Try to secure your new account with all options facebook provides to make it difficult for someone trying to hack it.
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts