Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 27 2022, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Lost 2 things bought with farm town cash

I bought the big sea coast & the turbo sawmill and put them both on farm 1 and neither of them are there now. Please get them back for me. Thank you.
Old Oct 27 2022, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwright125 View Post
I bought the big sea coast & the turbo sawmill and put them both on farm 1 and neither of them are there now. Please get them back for me. Thank you.
Hi kjwright

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

You need to contact Support team as we cant do refunds through the forum. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 19 2022, 11:22 AM

1473121625 my first farm has nothing in the barn. The other barns do. Never changed anything on here. Why can I not harvest my dairy barn? Been 2 days now. It says, ready to harvest. Then when I try to see what's in there. It is empty. Is there a cattle rustler on farmtown...haha?

Last edited by readytoretire; Nov 19 2022 at 11:33 AM.
Old Nov 19 2022, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
1473121625 my first farm has nothing in the barn. The other barns do. Never changed anything on here. Why can I not harvest my dairy barn? Been 2 days now. It says, ready to harvest. Then when I try to see what's in there. It is empty. Is there a cattle rustler on farmtown...haha?
Hi Readytoretire,
Even if there are no animals in it the shed will say it is ready to harvest if it is newly added or if it has been 8 hours since it was last harvested. We don't have any way to track the animals if you had it filled. You don't have any animals in your Item storage so they are not there if you happene to move them to that. You may have sold them.
The only thing you can do is get more cows from your gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2022, 02:18 PM

I never sold them or put them in storage. They just disappeared. That sucks that I have to refill the whole barn. This is some kind of glitch. Great, thanks anyway.
Old Nov 19 2022, 02:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
I never sold them or put them in storage. They just disappeared. That sucks that I have to refill the whole barn. This is some kind of glitch. Great, thanks anyway.
Hi Readytoretire,
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to restore the cows and as they are gift only then a refund would not help. If it was a glitch then it was a one time glitch and is not common nor is there any way to duplicate it to try to fix it.
If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2022, 05:37 AM

i have bought the squishmallow store and factory for the first 15 farms it dropped the factory on farm 1 to farm 4 i put it on again on farm 1 was there then gone again 4 times and i paid the 7,800,000 coins each time. it also happened with the store on farm 1 was on then gone paid 7,900,000 noticed that the czech restaurant 7,600,000 and taste of czech republic 7,700,000 was gone for a total of 54,400,000 coins is there a way you can find out what happened to them i am still getting them for the other farms
Old Nov 27 2022, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy_midnite View Post
i have bought the squishmallow store and factory for the first 15 farms it dropped the factory on farm 1 to farm 4 i put it on again on farm 1 was there then gone again 4 times and i paid the 7,800,000 coins each time. it also happened with the store on farm 1 was on then gone paid 7,900,000 noticed that the czech restaurant 7,600,000 and taste of czech republic 7,700,000 was gone for a total of 54,400,000 coins is there a way you can find out what happened to them i am still getting them for the other farms
Hi tippy_midnite

I moved your post to the thread about missing items in Help & Support forum.

Please contact Support team to let them check into your problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Old Dec 26 2022, 08:57 PM

Default Lost items

I worked someone's farm last night around 8 to 8:30. I earned 23,000,000 points I believe. It never came to my farm. I bought #30 Farm. I neve received it. I earned 20,000 plus butter in my SuperFacility for my Friends. I never received it. My time on my ships was changed from 20 minutes to 30 minutes while in the process of loading them.

I never have lost so many things.

Makes any attempt at the Pass I bought useless.

JOAnne
I want a response.
Old Dec 26 2022, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
I worked someone's farm last night around 8 to 8:30. I earned 23,000,000 points I believe. It never came to my farm. I bought #30 Farm. I neve received it. I earned 20,000 plus butter in my SuperFacility for my Friends. I never received it. My time on my ships was changed from 20 minutes to 30 minutes while in the process of loading them.

I never have lost so many things.

Makes any attempt at the Pass I bought useless.

JOAnne
I want a response.
Hi JoAnne,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I only see 2 jobs completed today. First was completed 8:56 PM eastern time and you received 18,667,168 coins. The second was completed at 9:15 PM eastern time and you received 31,077,478 coins. Both were added to your coin total.

The farm you bought was farm 29 for 11 billion coins for a 12x12.

We have no way to check what you got through the Super Facility. So no way to check this for you.

The times can change on your ship if a ship drops from the list because they only stay on that list for 7 days exactly to the second. Curently you have 3 ships on the list so your times will be longer.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing