Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 26 2022, 04:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robndiamond View Post
Hello,

I have noticed in the last couple of days that when I am working jobs for my neighbors or jobs at the market, that there aren't any products going into my storage for the items that I have harvested. this just started in the last 2 days that I am aware of, not sure if anyone else is having the same issue or not. I get the products when someone else works my farm, just not when I do jobs. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Robndiamond
Hi robndiamond,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring as both issues are when hired.

Thank you for providing your ID number.

Did you reload the game before you check the amounts?
Were you checking for the regular size boxes or both regular and large sizes?

Your data is showing that you are getting products when working for strangers. When you have worked for a stranger please reload the game before you check your storage to see if harvests went up.

I have just tested working for a neighbour, that is working fine for me, the large boxes were added without needing to reload the game.

If it's a particular item not making it to storage please tell us which one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 26 2022, 07:03 PM

thank you for checking into this,
what I noticed was when doing fishing jobs that I don't get the fish added to my storage. I've done two 44m fields farms of fish and my totals aren't changing and I don't see the message pop up about the number of products being sent to storage.
Old Nov 26 2022, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
thank you for checking into this,
what I noticed was when doing fishing jobs that I don't get the fish added to my storage. I've done two 44m fields farms of fish and my totals aren't changing and I don't see the message pop up about the number of products being sent to storage.
Hi robndiamond,
If you didn't see the message pop up about how many products are added to your storage then you may have been working for a neighbor or buddy where you do not get the bonus. When you work for strangers from the job market and complete the farm you will see the pop up.
There are at least a couple sets of farms you worked yesterday that you did get the bonus additional products. As Tiger mentioned please besure you restart your farms after working those and you should see the increases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2022, 05:54 PM

Thanks Taz,
I'm not sure I'm explaining it right..I sold all the common fish in my storage and then did a fishing job at a neighbors farm today. when I reloaded the game and checked my storage there wasn't any additional fish than what was in there before I did the job. I get the fish in my storage when another farmer works my fields, just seems the problem is when I do my neighbors fields. The ones that go into storage when you work others fields show as (large) correct? just making sure I'm looking at it right. Thank you for all your help!!
Old Nov 30 2022, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz,
I'm not sure I'm explaining it right..I sold all the common fish in my storage and then did a fishing job at a neighbors farm today. when I reloaded the game and checked my storage there wasn't any additional fish than what was in there before I did the job. I get the fish in my storage when another farmer works my fields, just seems the problem is when I do my neighbors fields. The ones that go into storage when you work others fields show as (large) correct? just making sure I'm looking at it right. Thank you for all your help!!
Hi robndiamond,
The neighbor hiring you gets large boxes, but you as the worker get regular boxes, not large.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2022, 11:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default hiring

Able to get into Farmtown; but unable to hire people. There is nobody there

anybody else have this issue?
Old Dec 10 2022, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfan View Post
Able to get into Farmtown; but unable to hire people. There is nobody there

anybody else have this issue?
Hi Sensfan,
I moved to your post to the thread about hiring.
Make sure you are online. The plug at the top right should be green.

Are you using CCLeaner with the Kamo installed? If so you need to uninstall the Kamo as that interferes with the game. If you have any other tracking program installed those can cause this as well.

Please provide your account ID so we can check this further. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 10 2022 at 12:08 PM.
Old Dec 29 2022, 08:26 PM

Default XP points

I just worked 10 farms for someone and I got no XP points for it.
Old Dec 29 2022, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali41 View Post
I just worked 10 farms for someone and I got no XP points for it.
Hi Ali,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about hiring.
You did get XP for each farm those it was not a lot. They must not have been large jobs. Those jobs were completed roughly an hour ago and you were hired on the farm.
Old Jan 22 2023, 11:50 AM

Default completion bonus

Do not receive completion bonus when harvesting-not FB friend or neighbor. Happens to the other player also when he harvests for me.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info