Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 20 2022, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
In general, it's everything. Clicking between neighbors when doing coop quests takes longer, buying items for the coops, just clicking on things in general. Using Farm Tools doesn't seem as bad as the rest, but it takes several seconds to buy things in the trading warehouse as well as adding things of your own.

But, no, most of the super neighbor things seem to be fine.
OH! GIFTS! I accepted 50 gifts and I literally counted 39 seconds. It used to take about 3-5 seconds. I've done all the suggestions and whether it be Chrome or chrome-based browsers or Firefox, there is no noticeable difference in times.

Facility work (with 2 trains) seems to depend on what time of day (which I assume is sever load).
Hi SirMatthew

You are right about gifts specially when you accept the first page of 50 gifts. Developers are aware of that.

But on the other actions you are having problems, it could be that one of the multiple links you need to go through till get the game servers is down or with heavy traffic. There is no way for us to check those servers as they are not game servers.
You could contact your internet provider to check there is no problems with them.

Other than that and if you have followed the suggestions given in the first post of this thread, if the problem continues you can contact Support team to let them know.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 22 2022, 01:13 PM

I have checked and made sure you browser is up to date. I have checked that spot in the game that you show a picture of to compress graphics, clear Memcache, also cleared browser cache and nothing helps. When I am working to help in my neighbors facilities or businesses. It takes forever to complete any of them and I have 4 trains 3 with 11 cars connected. It worked fine before and it has been this way for a few months now. I wrote before and was told to clear my browser cache and it doesn't make any difference. Please tell me what else I can do to improve it. I have to stop doing some of them after waiting over a half hour on one farmers hire.
Old Oct 22 2022, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah1955 View Post
I have checked and made sure you browser is up to date. I have checked that spot in the game that you show a picture of to compress graphics, clear Memcache, also cleared browser cache and nothing helps. When I am working to help in my neighbors facilities or businesses. It takes forever to complete any of them and I have 4 trains 3 with 11 cars connected. It worked fine before and it has been this way for a few months now. I wrote before and was told to clear my browser cache and it doesn't make any difference. Please tell me what else I can do to improve it. I have to stop doing some of them after waiting over a half hour on one farmers hire.
Hi hannah

The developers are aware of the slowness while working friends facilities.

Im not sure if this will help you, but due to this, I changed the way working them. Now Im not opening the same farmer's facilities and services in different tabs. Instead Im working regular facilities first and after doing some of them then I work the services.
Old Oct 30 2022, 12:52 PM

Been having an intermittent problem for a week or so lately where I click on the next farm to move to the next farm get the message "loading farm" and it never progresses from that message. Must reload the game to proceed.
Old Oct 30 2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Been having an intermittent problem for a week or so lately where I click on the next farm to move to the next farm get the message "loading farm" and it never progresses from that message. Must reload the game to proceed.
Hi John

I just loaded your farms with everything checked in my preferences and had no problems going from farm to farm. Only thing I noticed is you have horses and Clydesdale on some farms and those farms could load slowly.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows. I use Chrome and I got 2 updates for it during the last week.
Remember to restart if you do an update.

If you have other updated browser, then try it and see if it works better.

Other than that you could follow the suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Nov 03 2022, 04:01 AM

Default Very slow game

Hi, I am experiencing a very slow game when I am hired to work in my neighbors farms! It is very frustrating....the worst time is when I am harvesting fish especially if the farm is overloaded. Can you help pls? Thanks. Tessie.
Old Nov 03 2022, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000226457888 View Post
Hi, I am experiencing a very slow game when I am hired to work in my neighbors farms! It is very frustrating....the worst time is when I am harvesting fish especially if the farm is overloaded. Can you help pls? Thanks. Tessie.
Hi Tessie,

I have moved your post to the thread about game running slow.
The more a layering on a farm the harder it can be to load and work for some farmers depending on their computer.

If you have not kept up with your computer updates and browser updates please do those.

If everything is up to date, please go to the first post on page one and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried. Here's the link to that post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 10 2022, 10:52 PM

after the migration to html5, WOW, amazing speed! as things were added/enabled post-migration, it slowed things a little, a little at a time...Today a different story... since yesterday, when it 'normally' took about 10-20 seconds for the initial game page to load fully, today, over a minute. Nothing on my end has changed, this appears to be a sluggish server or the ISP for the server is bogged down. What has changed since yesterday? Whatever changes were made should be un-done...
Old Nov 10 2022, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbba2358 View Post
after the migration to html5, WOW, amazing speed! as things were added/enabled post-migration, it slowed things a little, a little at a time...Today a different story... since yesterday, when it 'normally' took about 10-20 seconds for the initial game page to load fully, today, over a minute. Nothing on my end has changed, this appears to be a sluggish server or the ISP for the server is bogged down. What has changed since yesterday? Whatever changes were made should be un-done...
Hi ncbba,
Nothing has changed with the servers. As you said it could just be an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app servers and many more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Unfortunately we have no control over those links.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2022, 05:43 AM

Angry It takes hours just to finish up with 1 farm.

1#Too many flowers, Can't move on or you will lose some.??? I have holes it my farm cover because I can't add any more flowers. #2 Can't use storage items try again later??? #3 Farm keeps locking up and I have to reboot.

Tags
slow, slow game, slow loading, slow running, slow saving