Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 01 2022, 06:37 AM
Account Not Linked

hi i have been asked for farmpass to get 15 gifts of pumpkins i now have 7 but it has only saying i have 2 can you help with this please and thank you
Old Nov 01 2022, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi i have been asked for farmpass to get 15 gifts of pumpkins i now have 7 but it has only saying i have 2 can you help with this please and thank you
Hi michelle jo,

The gifts are specific, as there are several pumpkin faces, you must make sure you are claiming the correct pumpkin face. Farm Pass wont accept the other views.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 01 2022, 07:28 AM
Account Not Linked

ok thank you
Old Nov 01 2022, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Update by Raul:
Post Release Updates - November 1st, 10:00PM

- Bugfix: Linked emails were reset to empty when changing your avatar name or sex in the Accounts tab.

- Removed seasonal gift decorations from the Farm Pass 'Receive Specific Gift' goal.

- Added a note icon next to each player in the Farm Pass collect farm cash gift screen so you can say Thanks back.

- The search bar in the custom sort screen in the Facility Manager now accepts more than one facility name separated by comma and you can use the arrows to scroll through them.

- When arriving at an empty marketplace we suggest players to set the language to English (US) in their preferences.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2022, 05:44 AM

Suggestion: If farmtown goes ahead with the new website etc, can we have a multi lingual translater available for us to use via the farm town chat and farmtown messages

I hired a person and dear of her she's spanish, and she was replying in spanish too. I had to use google translate for me to know what she was saying (and she didn't understand me either when I replied in English) so I translated what I said to her in English to Spanish, 'Thank you for helping' (shame you can't copy and paste anymore) and she was so happy that I 'understood' her. Little does she know though I was using google translate. We're playing worldwide so I am quite surprised this isn't available anyway
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88

Last edited by Alexandra_J; Nov 02 2022 at 05:52 AM.
Old Nov 02 2022, 08:40 AM

can we get the thanksgiving stuff thank you

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Nov 02 2022, 11:57 AM

Default Email no longer linked

My email was linked, now it's not. I have reloaded, rebooted and cleared my memcache. Not sure what to do now to fix it.

Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeet Farms
Old Nov 02 2022, 12:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
My email was linked, now it's not. I have reloaded, rebooted and cleared my memcache. Not sure what to do now to fix it.

Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeet Farms
Hi Serenity,
I moved your post to the current release thread as this is about this release.
This was a problem that has been fixed now to prevent this happening, but you will need to re-add your email address the way you did the first time.

You will need to click again on the link in the yellow box to add your email address. After you have clicked on it and the ok in the pop up, then reload your farms and look for the mail box on the left side of your farms. Click on that and add your email address. Then go look for the confirmation email to complete the process.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2022, 12:27 PM

Hey Taz, thanks for the fast response. I have reloaded, I have rebooted, I have reset the memcache. I cannot get back to the point where I could enter the information. I am on Chrome, but I did try on Opera also. Nada. I simply cannot link it, I get the message

An embedded page at I1.slashkey.com To link your email to this Facebook Farmtown account just reload the game and enter your email when asked.

Thank you,
Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeet Farms
Old Nov 02 2022, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
Hey Taz, thanks for the fast response. I have reloaded, I have rebooted, I have reset the memcache. I cannot get back to the point where I could enter the information. I am on Chrome, but I did try on Opera also. Nada. I simply cannot link it, I get the message

An embedded page at I1.slashkey.com To link your email to this Facebook Farmtown account just reload the game and enter your email when asked.

Thank you,
Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeet Farms
Hi Serenity,
It is telling you to reload your farms. You need to click on the OK in that pop up, then reload. Then you need to look for the mail box on the left side of your farms and click on that. A pop up will show with a blank to enter your emal address.
Closed Thread