Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 24 2022, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Don't you have quest farms? I have one with at least 16 of every tree, shaken and chopped, flowers, crops from 1hr to 12hrs, and the waters.. big sea coast etc.. and then I have one farm with 1 day crops, another with 2 day crops and them the last one has 3,4,5,6 day crops (actually have 2 of this one) I check these each afternoon and only replant when the are in danger of wasting.. they are also fertilised and irrigated when planted...
No, up until now it has not been necessary. The FT Pass Goals has changed this. I may have to refigure some....

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Sep 24 2022, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I requested ingredients for the same quest. One of the ingredients was wheat.
Hi DeniseDJ,
Wheat is not one of the direct ingredients for making the Tuna Sandwich. It is an ingredient for making flour, which is then used to make the bread. You will not get wheat asking for ingredients to make the Tuna Sandwich.
What you get when you ask for those ingredients would only be what is listed as ingredients for it which are Lettuce, Tuna, and Bread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2022, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DeniseDJ,
Wheat is not one of the direct ingredients for making the Tuna Sandwich. It is an ingredient for making flour, which is then used to make the bread. You will not get wheat asking for ingredients to make the Tuna Sandwich.
What you get when you ask for those ingredients would only be what is listed as ingredients for it which are Lettuce, Tuna, and Bread.
Okay after Mary's suggestion, I asked for help from the red windmill. I don't have the other one. That did the job. In my own defense, looking at the quest -the very first ingredient listed is wheat.

I took a screen shot but can not figure out how to post it. It's not command v. (Macbook Pro) The first ingredient is wheat. Anyway it is too late for this - moot point. Now I know for the future so it's all good. Thanks Mary and Taz for your help.

Denise

Old Sep 24 2022, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Okay after Mary's suggestion, I asked for help from the red windmill. I don't have the other one. That did the job. In my own defense, looking at the quest -the very first ingredient listed is wheat.

I took a screen shot but can not figure out how to post it. It's not command v. (Macbook Pro) The first ingredient is wheat. Anyway it is too late for this - moot point. Now I know for the future so it's all good. Thanks Mary and Taz for your help.
Hi DeniseDJ,
Your quest lists everything needed to complete the quest, but if you look at the product in the facility or in your storage and click on the ? then you will only see the direct items needed to make that product. It does not list the preceding items you need such as to make the bread. That requires first to harvest wheat and the wheat has to be ground into flour in the windmil and then the bread made in the bakery.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2022, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Hi DeniseDJ,
Your quest lists everything needed to complete the quest, but if you look at the product in the facility or in your storage and click on the ? then you will only see the direct items needed to make that product. It does not list the preceding items you need such as to make the bread. That requires first to harvest wheat and the wheat has to be ground into flour in the windmil and then the bread made in the bakery.
Okay Taz. I hope you will forgive me if I say that is news to me. I will bet it is news to a lot of folks here. I know now, and I appreciate your information.

Thanks again to Taz and MaryMarcel.

Denise

Last edited by Denise Dianna; Sep 24 2022 at 10:23 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Old Sep 24 2022, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Okay Taz. I hope you will forgive me if I say that is news to me. I will bet it is news to a lot of folks here. I know now, and I appreciate your information.

Thanks again to Taz and MaryMarcell.
Hi DeniseDJ,
It has always been like that. It is not new. For an ingredient request you only get the ingredients list for the product in the facilty that you asked for. You do not get the ingredients for the previous products you need to make it. You get the bread, not the flour or wheat. To get those you have to make an ingredient request from the windmill to get the wheat and then one for the bread in the bakery to get the flour.
Old Sep 25 2022, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Hi DeniseDJ,
It has always been like that. It is not new. For an ingredient request you only get the ingredients list for the product in the facilty that you asked for. You do not get the ingredients for the previous products you need to make it. You get the bread, not the flour or wheat. To get those you have to make an ingredient request from the windmill to get the wheat and then one for the bread in the bakery to get the flour.
Taz, I did not say that it was new only that I did not know about it. Up until now it wasn't important. Now it is.

Denise

Old Sep 29 2022, 09:50 AM

Default Quest Message

Why do I get this every time I claim farm cash when it's totally not true? "This quest was completed more than 7 days ago, so it will not count toward your goals to get FarmCash prizes." ????? I usually finish several a DAY every day of the week?
Old Sep 29 2022, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
Why do I get this every time I claim farm cash when it's totally not true? "This quest was completed more than 7 days ago, so it will not count toward your goals to get FarmCash prizes." ????? I usually finish several a DAY every day of the week?
Hi QueenMab

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

That message shows up when you completed a quest in the previous week but you didnt collected the coins thinking the quest would count for the next week.

Every quest is added to the day and week when it was completed. Completed means when the quest gets the green tick for the last step. If you dont collect the coins at that time, and you collect after getting the farm cash for that week then you will get that message to let you know that quest will not count for the new week.

Example: If a quest is completed on Monday, you get farm cash on Tuesday and you collecte the coins after that, then you will receive the message as the complete date is when the quest gets the green tick for the last step not when you collect the coins.
Old Sep 29 2022, 10:22 AM

I always collect any coins or farm cash I have coming every day?

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline